FearRP x2 (Daley & KeksMonster)
I will ask you one question Daley, whether or not he meant to shoot you why would you still run away from someone with a gun - even after they had shot at you?
[Image: image.png]

Ted - International Lover: My gear changes sound like Donald Duck
(05-22-2014, 02:44 PM)KPred Wrote: I will ask you one question Daley, whether or not he meant to shoot you why would you still run away from someone with a gun - even after they had shot at you?
Well one can assume that if one is shot upon that person will remain to do so.
Also seeking medical attention might be a good idea rather than standing there and bleeding out.

And honestly i think we both made a mistake on here and i will be willing to accept a warning or a car ban.
(05-22-2014, 06:45 PM)23daley23 Wrote:
(05-22-2014, 02:44 PM)KPred Wrote: I will ask you one question Daley, whether or not he meant to shoot you why would you still run away from someone with a gun - even after they had shot at you?
Well one can assume that if one is shot upon that person will remain to do so.
Also seeking medical attention might be a good idea rather than standing there and bleeding out.

And honestly i think we both made a mistake on here and i will be willing to accept a warning or a car ban.

I don't understand how we both made a mistake. You can clearly see this was lika bugish thing with the shooting. I'm afraid to say that the only person breaking the rules and making a 'mistake' is you friend.
[Image: s2v8yq.jpg]

Thank You To DANBIDz For My Signuature!
Im not going in on this further since this is getting awfully childish and repetitive.
Let the server staff decide. Also with that reply i was not talking to you "friend".
Considering this was a mistake on both sides, Daley running under gunpoint however EpicSpadge shooting, intentional or not FearRP is off.

Denied.
[Image: image.png]

Ted - International Lover: My gear changes sound like Donald Duck