FearRP x2 (Daley & KeksMonster)
Name Of Players: Daley & KeksMonster

Steam ID's: Daley: STEAM_0:0:45345820 KeksMonster: STEAM_0:1:59517012

Time (GMT): 5:30pm

Server: v33x

Summary: We had a King who had banned cars and Rebels, so firslty I saw Daley with trying to get in his car, attempted to arrest him and he got in and drove away. Then I saw KeksMonster who was a rebel who also when I tried to arrest just ran away.

There was a very weird buggy thing that happened while trying to arrest Daley, when I tried to get my cuffs out, I got them out then why pistol just came back out again, and without realising it was out I started pressing the mouse to put the cuffs on but instead I started shooting him, this was a total accident and was not suppose to happen and I did apologise as soon as I did that. You can see in the recording what happened and that it was a bug.
Also sorry for the people in the back-ground, I was in a skype call with them and they were on CS:GO haha.
Also the reason I was typing and not talking is because my mic is broken :/
Thanks

Evidence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urxtD0hFCzM
[Image: s2v8yq.jpg]

Thank You To DANBIDz For My Signuature!
Well,i didn't drive away in the car before you shot me.
What was i supposed to do when I am being shot upon,stand still on the same location so that you can hit me more easily?
I understand that is was a mistake that can happen to all of us,yet i do not see your point of breaking fearrp here.
I'm a man who witnessed this and Harry, Yourself broke a rule by shooting a fast moving car at the time. Daley also visiting me at the time and you decide to just go up to him and shoot at him then arresting him, Yes I didnt let him know but atleast a warnings in place not just a simple walk up to him and arrest him, I'm not even sure the gun was facing him(Other cop)
I was in-contact with Daley via. Steam chat at the time and on the server - from what he said, and what I saw in the video, you random shot him then shot his car as it pulled away. Furthermore, as he got in the car and pulled away no weapon was held at him - to him - or near to him.

The result of this: FearRP not broken.
(05-21-2014, 04:02 PM)Jamester Wrote: I was in-contact with Daley via. Steam chat at the time and on the server - from what he said, and what I saw in the video, you random shot him then shot his car as it pulled away. Furthermore, as he got in the car and pulled away no weapon was held at him - to him - or near to him.

The result of this: FearRP not broken.

This is incorrect, in the video you clearly see me get my cuffs out, then as I start clicking my pistol comes back out for some reason, at no point when the pistol comes out do you see the weapon selector pop up to show I am changing weapons, that was a total accident. And also after I shot Daley by accident I apologised straight away and then resumed trying to cuff him, then he just ran into his car when I tried to cuff him (Breaking FearRP) then at no point do I shoot his car, I then turn around and explain what happened in that situation to the 'King' who has stood next to me

(05-21-2014, 02:40 PM)23daley23 Wrote: Well,i didn't drive away in the car before you shot me.
What was i supposed to do when I am being shot upon,stand still on the same location so that you can hit me more easily?
I understand that is was a mistake that can happen to all of us,yet i do not see your point of breaking fearrp here.

Daley, you broke FearRP because after I shoot you, I apologise, then you wait until I attempt to start putting the cuffs back onto you to then run into your car and drive away. You only moved back when I accidentally shot you, you got into your car when I tried to cuff you.

I say again, for my last comment as i am in no mood to argue, when he got in the car you, whether accidentally or not, you random shot him then got out cuffs meaning, in accordance with the rules, technically, fearRP is no longer a factor. Does not mean he should run but does mean he can run.

Genearal rule 13.Follow FearRP. You can't attack a person who has a gun (or tazer) pointed at you, while you are unarmed, you must roleplay being afraid of the gun.
Also i can't help but say that your grounds for the arrest where invalid.
I spawned my car got into it. I didn't see you I bumped into you and I said sorry and got out once I noticed I hit somebody.,no damage was done.
(05-21-2014, 04:28 PM)Jamester Wrote: I say again, for my last comment as i am in no mood to argue, when he got in the car you, whether accidentally or not, you random shot him then got out cuffs meaning, in accordance with the rules, technically, fearRP is no longer a factor. Does not mean he should run but does mean he can run.

Genearal rule 13.Follow FearRP. You can't attack a person who has a gun (or tazer) pointed at you, while you are unarmed, you must roleplay being afraid of the gun.

Firstly I got my cuffs out first, like I said before and as the video shows the gun bugged out and came out after I got the gun. Secondly I explained the full story to an administrator and he said that in his opinion it sounds like Daley is breaking FearRP in this case because he ran when I tried to cuff him, after the whole incident with the shooting happened, he did say he would have to know both the sides, but in his opinion this is a potential FearRP breakage

(05-21-2014, 04:44 PM)23daley23 Wrote: Also i can't help but say that your grounds for the arrest where invalid.
I spawned my car got into it. I didn't see you I bumped into you and I said sorry and got out once I noticed I hit somebody.,no damage was done.

Also Daley, I wasn't arresting you because you bumped me with the car, car's were banned at the time of the arrest, so I was going to arrest you for driving your car, as shown in the video you did get in it and like I said cars were banned, so the arrest was a valid arrest

Well,taking my car for that matter would be alright but arresting seems harsh,also because the fact that i just joined.
It's nearly not possible to know that cars are banned at that point.
(05-21-2014, 07:40 PM)23daley23 Wrote: Well,taking my car for that matter would be alright but arresting seems harsh,also because the fact that i just joined.
It's nearly not possible to know that cars are banned at that point.

I was just doing my job and can't treat you any different to any othrr player. In future I would recommend asking the President/dictator to broadcast the laws.
You did still break FearRP though...

(05-21-2014, 03:42 PM)Chocolate Labrador Wrote: I'm a man who witnessed this and Harry, Yourself broke a rule by shooting a fast moving car at the time. Daley also visiting me at the time and you decide to just go up to him and shoot at him then arresting him, Yes I didnt let him know but atleast a warnings in place not just a simple walk up to him and arrest him, I'm not even sure the gun was facing him(Other cop)

Sorry for the late reply on this.
First point: I never shot ay Daleys car.
Second point: As I have said time and time again and the recorded footage shows the shooting wad an accident.
Third Point: He still broke the law by driving his car sl my job is to enforce the laws set. And you should have told me otherwise if he was aloud.
Final Point: Daley still broke FearRP