Unban Request
Discord wanted me to make an unban request, because he is banned from the forums

Your name: Discord

Your ban ID: 16009

Banned by: ([FL] Ruxandra)

Reason: Disconnecting to avoid RP, lying about it. Was told it\'s his last chance.

Involved:

Why we should unban you:

Alright, first off i want to apologize for my English errors in advance.

It started off with me playing on FL:RP. I was a lying prick from the start pretending i was someone i wasn't.
there were lies flying out everywhere form me. as my lying eventually got me a ban. well deserved ban. i was gone for a month
to think about what ive done. I came back after a month or so. went a long time before i got a ban. as my next ban is a " invalid one "
as it was a misunderstanding between me and Ruxandra. She saw i was the owner of the doors at downtown motors, where my friend had contrabands. she banned me for another 2 weeks.
at this i got pretty mad and i started yelling names in steam chat. which i think started grudges for both sides.
i came back and started hanging with " Fanump" It didn't take long before i got my next ban. as me and Fanump had fun with nitras and gliding on slippery props. and I've might prob killed him sometimes for the " lols"
no one was being hurt during it and we both had a laugh however i got banned for it, totally fair. skip forward 2 weeks or 3 weeks, ( cant quite remember ) I got my perm ban. I did break the server rules so the ban was fair. but not the length of it.
I went to the forums and made a unban request, as i was lying in that too, it got insta denied and i was banned from the forums, which is why Ousmn is posting it for me.
I crawled back to World of Warcraft for a well half a year - a year. When i decided i wanted to make a new steam account. buy Garry's Mod.
I went to Fearless and started to play. I got close friends with Beflok, I managed to go a couple of hundreds hours 11RP points and 0 bans 0 blacklist's
He eventually found out it was me and gave me a Permanent ban, despite our friendship. I crawled back to World of Warcraft again for well a year.
Now Basse told me a week or two ago that he had gotten a unban, and i contacted the admin that had gotten him unbanned, he told me to give you a good reason on why you should unban me.
I believe I have only good to bring to this community, I have my RP skills set, I'm not a very aggressive person which fits this community well,
when i was gone I learned a lot of responsibility. As I am a co-GM of a Heroic raiding guild in World of Warcraft. When i was there I've learned a lot from other people, I'm respective of everyone no matter where they are from or who they are.

I miss FL:RP everyday that goes by. and thinking to myself, if i could go back in time and slap myself in the face for every ban I've gotten, for every lie I've told I would, but i cant. I've tried other RP servers, both in Garry's mod and in World of Warcraft, but they're all bad nothing compares to Fearless.

I really hope you can find it and give me another chance here. Thank you for reading. Best regards Discord.
We will have an answer for you hopefully shortly. Thank you for your patience.
After discussing within the team we have decided to give you another chance on our servers.

User unbanned.