BR on basic
Name of player: basic

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:39444650

Time in GMT: 15:00

Server: v33x

Summary: We got to his base where he had a flying camera. When we confirmed that he had contraband and the SRU and police got there, we opened his door but he immediatly propblocked it. A little later he called me an "Ass hole".

Evidence:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFJIFyyo...e=youtu.be
Flying Camera

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwsShI9G...e=youtu.be
Propblock

[Image: mblmrl.jpg]
Insult
The reason I propblocked is because I heard a lot about Pringled & Mints(I think) going around random raiding and alot about them wallhacking, sure enough I see these guys at my door they Random raid, they prop climb to see over my wall they used a ramp, and so I thought why should I play fair if these guy's arn't So I blocked the door and waited for the cops to come, sure enough they where back 10 minutes later to raid again and kill me (I had no weapon) I took a screen shot but it lagged ill see what I got now, plus when I went back my car had 0HP (-_-) And I put a post under the camera Cheese -Peace
(05-19-2014, 03:00 PM)Basic2011 Wrote: The reason I propblocked is because I heard a lot about Pringled & Mints(I think) going around random raiding and alot about them wallhacking, sure enough I see these guys at my door they Random raid, they prop climb to see over my wall they used a ramp, and so I thought why should I play fair if these guy's arn't So I blocked the door and waited for the cops to come, sure enough they where back 10 minutes later to raid again and kill me (I had no weapon) I took a screen shot but it lagged ill see what I got now, plus when I went back my car had 0HP (-_-) And I put a post under the camera Cheese -Peace
So you now admit to all the bannable facts with the excuse of hacking? I would like you to post any evidence at all of me using hacks. Furthermore, the camera is clearly flying and you can not break the rules just because you think others do.
(05-19-2014, 03:26 PM)Pringled Wrote:
(05-19-2014, 03:00 PM)Basic2011 Wrote: The reason I propblocked is because I heard a lot about Pringled & Mints(I think) going around random raiding and alot about them wallhacking, sure enough I see these guys at my door they Random raid, they prop climb to see over my wall they used a ramp, and so I thought why should I play fair if these guy's arn't So I blocked the door and waited for the cops to come, sure enough they where back 10 minutes later to raid again and kill me (I had no weapon) I took a screen shot but it lagged ill see what I got now, plus when I went back my car had 0HP (-_-) And I put a post under the camera Cheese -Peace
So you now admit to all the bannable facts with the excuse of hacking? I would like you to post any evidence at all of me using hacks. Furthermore, the camera is clearly flying and you can not break the rules just because you think others do.

Yes admit you the floating camera, and prop-blocking. At that time I heard you was using hacks, I was kind of skeptical about that but I was not taking chances. Both of you was random raiding in the video, and off-video prop-climbing ask any one on the server at that time you where having a minge-fest of running around random raiding, I was sure as hell not going to let you kill me I removed the prop as soon as the police showed up. I know what I did was wrong and against the rules and I will accept the punishment.
Approved.

PTE blacklist issued.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator