Leaving - Kinda
Not the first time I've been here heh...

I rarely play Fearless anymore, my job and my community have taken up the majority of my free time so I have little time to play Fearless.

Let's reminisce shall we?!

When I first joined Fearless, I was pretty damn confused. Switching from character to character, and changing jobs constantly, honestly I wasn't roleplaying at all.

Then as time went on, I managed to meet a nice group of people and start Blackwatch which was pretty much like a full time job, and my real job comes first.

If you want to know what I do for cash. I suck dick

I'm a SEO Technician and Web Developer for a nice web firm in Manchester.

The community itself is really disfunctional and lulzy, which is exactly what I loved. But alas, we all have to go out into the real world sometime Sad

I'm always open to chat on Steam if you have me on there.

Notable goodbyes

Megascotty77 - My brother from another mother, you better look after Blackwatch with Chocolate whilst I'm away or I will rip your entrails out and eat them.

Hillerbear - You're so adorable, kiss me goodbye.

Henrisnipes - You were pretty much the reason Blackwatch had so much to do, with your Jack Russels character. After I ate you of course, our characters became the best of friends.

AllyRage - You're my girlfriend, deal with it. (Good luck with BTech)

Guy - I'm sure you will stick around and do your own thing, but if not goodbye man.

Chocolate Labrador - Goodbye man, have fun with Blackwatch.

Barkles - We used to be good friends, but our friendship soured with both of our clans pretty much hating eachother.

Aviator - You probably won't read this, but you're sexy.

Infernaw - I'll continue to stalk you on Twitter, we'll play LoL sometime. (Promise I won't play MF)

Soulripper - You really have something special here man, keep up the good work.

MyFloodify - We haven't always really been the best of friends, but you're a credit to the administration team.

Villy - Shut your whore mouth, you're on my notable goodbye list. HAPPY NOW?!

Jono - We had some problems back when OMEGA was a thing, but nonetheless we came together like mature adults and sorted the problem out when you got back from Hiatus.

Smallbear - I used to think you were a bit of a vagina, but you're a sexy vagina now. Wink

Eisenhorn - We talked on TS once, your accent is hot.

If I didn't say goodbye to you on here, then I guess I forgot or I hate you with a passion.

I'll probably jump on every now and then when I can and catch up, but until then goodbye.
Farewell, I wish you all the best
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
I'm glad to not be hated with a passion. Wink

Take care, dude.
A more fitting signature. 
(05-19-2014, 10:33 AM)Jono Wrote: I'm glad to not be hated with a passion. Wink

Take care, dude.

Yeah man cheers, will do.
Bye man.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Cya! Smile
Goodbye man

We had our good times and our bad times, none the less I'll remember for the fun i had with Blackwatch, not what happened after.

Good luck with life Smile
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
y u hate me Sad

OT: Goodbye, will miss ya fella.
Goodbye roach! I'm sure we will play together again sometimes. Till then Il miss you
Tongue 
Cya Roach, I'll miss getting eaten and then thrown in the Lake ^^
The following 1 user Likes Real Tom's post:
  • Imperator