banned for propblocking with a fading door?
Your name: Badbie

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:24730820

Banning Admin: [FL] Shark

Ban Length: 1 week

Reason for the ban: Propblocking

Why we should unban you: I had a fading door after a world door that led into my home, with contraband in it. The world door could be opened with the fading door both activated and not activated. The fading door had a keypad, which was fully functional. (I tested it three times and it worked fine) There was a button on the inside which also controlled the fading door, and it too was working. Both the button and keypad were not hidden, and were, in fact, in plain sight. I assume the fading door was the prop problem I was accused of, since i had no other props on the entire map. I play gmod on an average of 76 hours a week and all of that time is on your server only. I am sincerely sorry if I have overlooked one of my props.
(08-03-2011, 05:31 PM)badbie Wrote: I had a fading door after a world door that led into my home, with contraband in it.

Making a double door in front of your contra.
"Briggs."
(08-04-2011, 07:03 PM)Shark Wrote:
(08-03-2011, 05:31 PM)badbie Wrote: I had a fading door after a world door that led into my home, with contraband in it.

I have read all of the rules several times over, and I cannot find any rule about double doors. The only rule that I found that even came close to what I am being accused of is door rule #1: Do not build more than 2 custom doors which are not public in a row. Your friend's doors are counted as well. I only had one custom door. I would greatly appreciate it if you would show me the rule number that I broke since I can find it. Smile
(08-07-2011, 03:06 AM)badbie Wrote:
(08-04-2011, 07:03 PM)Shark Wrote:

I have read all of the rules several times over, and I cannot find any rule about double doors. The only rule that I found that even came close to what I am being accused of is door rule #1: Do not build more than 2 custom doors which are not public in a row. Your friend's doors are counted as well. I only had one custom door. I would greatly appreciate it if you would show me the rule number that I broke since I can find it. Smile

Door Rules
1. Do not build more than 2 custom doors which are not public in a row. Your friend's doors are counted as well.

Doors rule number one
wow ok well um. that kind just repeated what i had already said but ok even if it hadnt. ure banned and i dont really trust ure comment anyways
Ban is over
-Signature removed-