Unban Request, Sorry if you were part of this
Your name:Reginald Von Blooslurp

Your ban ID:46490

Banned by:[FL] Venom

Reason:I was very hostile to thease admins i was outraged because they banned me for little things.I cursed at them and used very hostile words but no as Homphobic or Sexist or Etc. i was meta gaming, 6 Bans in 50 hours (I know please just don't judge me)

Involved:Killslef, Venom, Eisenborn

Why we should unban you:.I am sencere about this ban i did not mean this i was being very Inmature i am sorry for the things i said i take full responsiblity the server i feel as i did not deserve 6 months as a ban i will tell you i did desrve a ban though. i am sorry i said this many times i don't know what to say because i deserved this. I have washed my mouth with Oxy Clean And i am not hostile to the community at all anymore if i can get an unban wow *Mindblown* Im sorry as i said i rather reach out to the community to help not create bigger problems hurting the community .

Thanks is you viewed this

Sorry Admins-Reginald Von Bloodslurp
The purpose of ban appeals are for people who have been given unjustified suspensions. They should not be posted if you know you broke the rules and that you are incredibly sorry now. This is specified in the thead named 'How to Make and Unban Request'.

Ban Appeals Wrote:-Do not write an unban request if you know you broke the rules.
-The unban request section is made for people who have received an unfair ban, not for people who broke the rules and feel incredibly sorry now. If you did not know the rules - ignorance is not an excuse. You will have to live with the consequences of your actions.

If you are very sorry now, why did you insult and show no respect to member's of our staff? This isn't tolerated. At the end of the day, no matter how sorry you are; you have to live with the consequences of your actions.
Regards,
aviator
I seen people get banned for 1 month for saying cigarette i got banned for 6 months for cursing at an admin clearly it was personel
Your real banreason is: General rule 5, mass admin/moderator disrespect, 6 bans in 55 hours.

Please put this into your template.
You can explain your actions and etc under "why we should unban you
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
First, me and Eisenhorn were doing something but I don't remember what but it was awhile ago and you kept complaining about it in OOC non stop, thus breaking General Rule 5. Then after we get telling you to stop argueing, you decided to make a shop in Giga Computers called "Admin Therapy" where you invited people to say whatever they wanted because they apparently couldn't get banned. You then started to disrespect me and Eisenhorn heavily which, you making that shop, is also metagaming. Why should you be unbanned?

Let me also add that you even said this in your goodbye thread, what was the point of that?
[Image: X7utGld.png]
Saying a Homophobic word gets you banned for 1 month thats what i saw you banned me for 6 because it was personel
Of course it was personal, you disrespected me and Eisenhorn. Therefore it involves me directly. That's not why you got such a long ban though. If anyone said those things they would get the same.
Denied. See no reason for you to be unbanned with the amount of things you said and bans in your short hours. You should of read the rules when you were banned the other times but obviously didn't.