[FL] Shadow
(05-14-2014, 08:39 PM)Aviator Wrote:
(05-14-2014, 08:35 PM)MR ace Wrote: Actually you're not involved at all so please stay away from here.

Other staff members who are not directly related to the case can post in abuse threads with their thoughts and ideas.

awesome rules you got over then then, like any player could post in ban requests their opinions about them - no they cant, and i cant see how vinom's post was necessary over here, it wasnt at all and bring nothing to the topic.
(05-14-2014, 08:35 PM)MR ace Wrote:
(05-14-2014, 08:15 PM)Venom Wrote: Actually you were being homophobic. Also, your attitude is not helping your case one bit at all. Suggest you change your tone.
actually youre not involved at all so please stay away from here.

(05-14-2014, 08:15 PM)Bowie R. Wrote: I where the one that putted the ban request upon MR. ace

Offensive language ( Swearing & insulting )
Hydraulic abuse.

After you randomly spawned these two props right next to Gagdoids mustang. You did something to them ( what do I know about abusing hydraulics ) and made the car bug out and kill three people. Several seconds after the incident you changed name from MR. ace to Mr. sk1llz. When I came to you and gave you a warning about doing it again you lied to me and told me it wasn't you. Even that the evidence prove you wrong.

I have nothing to say about insults and offensive language because you admitted to it by yourself.

Homophobic language. You said that you are "supposed" to be attracted to the opposite gender. That is very insulting and offensive to people that might be homophobic in the server. Not only because you think that that's what you are supposed to. It's also a choice you make as a human being. You are not different from others just because you are homophobic. I will not start a giant argue with you about it. What I am saying is that you where offensive against homophobic people.

The thing I find funny now is that you said followed as well. When I warned you about the ban request you told me that you would not waste your time by creating a account on a " shit forum " like fearless's. You also said that you don't mind being banned, you just wanted to say your opinion even that what you where under full concern that it was rule breaking.

How so you explain that?
Your ban was clearly justified and was not abusive ad all. You where warned to stop but choose to continue.

- Bowie
you fail to understand the term homophobia, im stating my point of view on that topic which isn't autmatically an insult. ive proven my words with facts and you should compare my words to real homophobic ones like saying "f*****s" etc. you can make a choice as human being to murder someone, you can make a choice to do anything you want. not everything is right and that's my point of view, as i said it didnt get scientifically proven that you receive any gay genes, thus youre getting born as heterosexual person and you make your choice later in your life and a lot of things affect you meanwhile, your milieu, parents, manners, etc. thats in brief what i said. i dont feel like homoPHOBIC at all, i'm not scared of other "sexualities" im just stating my opinion that its wrong and should be treated. political correctness shall rule the world Heart

and once again i state my opinion about the forums, if youre so scared of opinions different than other people's then you should do something with you.

And once again, i wasnt the one to hydraulice the cars at that time, props were solely for visual purposes as i was looking at them.

I see what you mean by that. The thing is that you say that you aren't supposed to be attracted to your own gender is offensive against homophobic people. Your opinion is something you need to keep to yourself in this chase.

Since you answerd the first part please answer the second. Why make a Admin abuse topic about your ban, when you clearly stated that you didn't care and you just wanted your opinion out in the world?

What was the reasoning behind spawning the two couches right next to the car then?
(05-14-2014, 09:09 PM)Bowie R. Wrote:
(05-14-2014, 08:35 PM)MR ace Wrote:
(05-14-2014, 08:15 PM)Venom Wrote: Actually you were being homophobic. Also, your attitude is not helping your case one bit at all. Suggest you change your tone.
actually youre not involved at all so please stay away from here.

(05-14-2014, 08:15 PM)Bowie R. Wrote: I where the one that putted the ban request upon MR. ace

Offensive language ( Swearing & insulting )
Hydraulic abuse.

After you randomly spawned these two props right next to Gagdoids mustang. You did something to them ( what do I know about abusing hydraulics ) and made the car bug out and kill three people. Several seconds after the incident you changed name from MR. ace to Mr. sk1llz. When I came to you and gave you a warning about doing it again you lied to me and told me it wasn't you. Even that the evidence prove you wrong.

I have nothing to say about insults and offensive language because you admitted to it by yourself.

Homophobic language. You said that you are "supposed" to be attracted to the opposite gender. That is very insulting and offensive to people that might be homophobic in the server. Not only because you think that that's what you are supposed to. It's also a choice you make as a human being. You are not different from others just because you are homophobic. I will not start a giant argue with you about it. What I am saying is that you where offensive against homophobic people.

The thing I find funny now is that you said followed as well. When I warned you about the ban request you told me that you would not waste your time by creating a account on a " shit forum " like fearless's. You also said that you don't mind being banned, you just wanted to say your opinion even that what you where under full concern that it was rule breaking.

How so you explain that?
Your ban was clearly justified and was not abusive ad all. You where warned to stop but choose to continue.

- Bowie
you fail to understand the term homophobia, im stating my point of view on that topic which isn't autmatically an insult. ive proven my words with facts and you should compare my words to real homophobic ones like saying "f*****s" etc. you can make a choice as human being to murder someone, you can make a choice to do anything you want. not everything is right and that's my point of view, as i said it didnt get scientifically proven that you receive any gay genes, thus youre getting born as heterosexual person and you make your choice later in your life and a lot of things affect you meanwhile, your milieu, parents, manners, etc. thats in brief what i said. i dont feel like homoPHOBIC at all, i'm not scared of other "sexualities" im just stating my opinion that its wrong and should be treated. political correctness shall rule the world Heart

and once again i state my opinion about the forums, if youre so scared of opinions different than other people's then you should do something with you.

And once again, i wasnt the one to hydraulice the cars at that time, props were solely for visual purposes as i was looking at them.

I see what you mean by that. The thing is that you say that you aren't supposed to be attract to your own gender is offensive against homophobic people. Your opinion is something you need to keep to yourself in this chase.

Since you answerd the first part please answer the second. Why make a Admin abuse topic about your ban, when you clearly stated that you didn't care and you just wanted your opinion out in the world?

What was the reasoning behind spawning the two couches right next to the car then?

as i told you before i spawned them solely for visual purposes, to see how they look like, even though originally i wanted to spawn one couch, and what couch has to do with hydraulicing cars? i cant really see any relevance

and most of us live in democratic countries, we can and are supposed to state our opinions if they are not against democracy or being anything extremely offensive. dont make fearless another sweden where you cant say a negative thing about lgbt, gays, etc, thats not democracy at all, thats the result of governance by "progressive" leftists. ill just leave it here: if deviation was tolerated in the middle ages, etc. most of us wouldnt be here.

by the way i just realized, and in all honesty, i'm dying Sleepy

Quote:Homophobic language. You said that you are "supposed" to be attracted to the opposite gender. That is very insulting and offensive to people that might be homophobic in the server. Not only because you think that that's what you are supposed to. It's also a choice you make as a human being. You are not different from others just because you are homophobic. I will not start a giant argue with you about it. What I am saying is that you where offensive against homophobic people.

Quote:I see what you mean by that. The thing is that you say that you aren't supposed to be attracted to your own gender is offensive against homophobic people
Keep in mind:

Rules for a report Wrote:The following points are no abuse:
  • Banning you, even if you don't like the reason, make an unban request for this.

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=12393
(05-14-2014, 09:40 PM)Verzyn Wrote: Keep in mind:

The following points are no abuse:
  • Banning you, even if you don't like the reason, make an unban request for this.

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=12393

i kept it in my mind, however after seeing how thoughtless some admins are, i come to a conclusion that making an unban request that would be silently taken down is pointless. Its clearly an abuse of admin powers as youre not supposed to approve anthing you want
The evidence shows you breaking the server rules, and it's that simple.

Quote:General rules

No racism, sexism, discrimination or hate speech, also not in IC chats.

Quote:OOC and IC rules

Do not swear, argue or insult in OOC. Don't write caps-locked messages.

You broke these rules. Fair and square.

Here are the rules: http://www.fearlessrp.net/derma/rules.html
I suspect you haven't read them, so go ahead.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(05-14-2014, 09:56 PM)Enzyme Wrote: The evidence shows you breaking the server rules, and it's that simple.

You broke these rules. Fair and square.

Here are the rules: http://www.fearlessrp.net/derma/rules.html
I suspect you haven't read them, so go ahead.

i didn't broke the rule 14 by talking about sexual orientations, maybe just by insulting which wasn't quite necessary, but 4 months isn't just for that.

oh wait you're thinking that i broke it by talking about sexual orientations. it won't repeat myself, if you're too blind to read, go to page 1

yes i did read them, you need to read them tho and improve your common sense

fair and square.

What you were saying was discriminating. You were swearing, insulting and arguing in OOC.
You broke several rules, and your attitude on this thread and on the forum only shows that the length of your ban is justified.
Sincerely, Enzyme
(05-14-2014, 10:08 PM)Enzyme Wrote:

What you were saying was discriminating. You were swearing, insulting and arguing in OOC.
You broke several rules, and your attitude on this thread and on the forum only shows that the length of your ban is justified.

let me help you then as it seems like youre juggling with terms without knowing the exact meaning as it's plain humuliating how a 19-year old guy fails to understand exactl simple terms.

and yes you're right, 4 months for the only one right reason = insulting in ooc is justified. ban happy admins arent supposed to be admins. think twice before you type something.

Quote:Discrimination is the prejudicial treatment of an individual or group based on their actual or perceived membership in a certain group or category, "in a way that is worse than the way people are usually treated."[1] It involves the group's initial reaction or interaction, influencing the individual's actual behavior towards the group or the group leader, restricting members of one group from opportunities or privileges that are available to another group, leading to the exclusion of the individual or entities based on logical or irrational decision making.[2]

Discriminatory traditions, policies, ideas, practices, and laws exist in many countries and institutions in every part of the world, even in ones where discrimination is generally looked down upon. In some places, controversial attempts such as quotas or affirmative action have been used to benefit those believed to be current or past victims of discrimination—but have sometimes been called reverse discrimination themselves.

and dont talk about my attitude while your is being worse, its not like you can be cocky to other players while they need to act like officials, yet again id rather talk with the banning admin than some randoms posting here without any relevance to the case.
Admins are allowd to drop in with comments and questions.

I've been pointing out why your ban is a valid ban, and you're failing to face this and you choose to play the admin-is-banhappy-and-abusive-card instead.

You have failed to understand why we have rules, you have failed to understand why we're enforcing the rules and you're failing at understanding why you're at a wrong.

Let me ask you this: Have you or have you not broken the rules I've pointed out for you? Please answer this question properly, and explain your answer further.
Sincerely, Enzyme