[FL] Shadow
Name: [IFYM] Mr. Sk1llz

Time/Date: 2014-05-14 an hour ago or so

Steam ID: Steam_0:1:38395357

Name of Administrator: [FL] Shadow

Evidence: i'm not going to post a ban request due to possibility of biased admin denying it instantly.

i'd solely call it an abuse as he was abusing his powers of banning just to ban me without any evidence.

you can check it here http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=46599

firstly i've got banned for abusive language, yet i didn't really find it bannable, also for homophonia, please read the definition of homophobia and state exactly where i've breached such a rule.

secondly, i wasn't "hydraulicing" cars or however you call it, spawning props to see how they look like can't hydraulice anything from what i know.

i'm posting it as an abuse as it's completely unnacceptable for a long-term administrator to ban people without actual evidence, it needs to be stopped.

they can't just accept any ban requests they want, even if someone suspects a certain person and says that he have done everything, even though i haven't.
How was that ban not justified? You clearly broke OOC rules.
The evidence clearly shows that you are insulting in OOC, calling another player an "idiot" and a "retard".
This is not acceptable, and you've been banned accordingly.

So you decided that because a BR on you was approved, the admin was acting biased and you therefore had to make an admin abuse case instead of a unbanrequest-case?
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
It looks like you wasn't banned based on the br
I'm guessing shadow was online or something
The br was approved because you was already banned for it
Hello,

First of all.. Abusive/Homophobic language in OOC.

I got presented with evidence of you using abusive/homophobic language in OOC.
I took measures on you for that but while I was searching your SteamID.. I found this Ban Request posted on you.

Ban Request: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=46599

EVIDENCE: [LOGS]

Spoiler :
v2d [13:48:52] [IFYM] Mr. sk1llz (STEAM_0:1:88183610) said: //you're an idiot btw
v2d [13:49:18] [IFYM] Mr. sk1llz (STEAM_0:1:88183610) said: //shut the fuck up, i'm not going to watch my language while some retard is accusing me of something i didn't do

v2d [13:58:36] [IFYM] Mr. sk1llz (STEAM_0:1:88183610) said: //If you're a man then you're supposed to feel something to opposite sex, not sure why would you hire a man to dance for you
v2d [13:59:49] [IFYM] Mr. sk1llz (STEAM_0:1:88183610) said: //Yes, homophobia much much. In all seriousness you're supposed to be attracted to opposite gender, something went wrong if u
v2d [14:00:44] [IFYM] Mr. sk1llz (STEAM_0:1:88183610) said: //Nothing wrong? it's even worse than being a gay or lesbian, i tolerate them but not accept, but bisexual? like seriously you
v2d [14:00:53] [IFYM] Mr. sk1llz (STEAM_0:1:88183610) said: //You're not even sure if you like man or woman, oh god
v2d [14:01:01] [IFYM] Mr. sk1llz (STEAM_0:1:88183610) said: //you're not even sure if you like man or woman as bisexual, oh god
v2d [14:01:04] [IFYM] Mr. sk1llz (STEAM_0:1:88183610) said: //You're not even sure if you like man or woman, oh god

v2d [14:16:50] [IFYM] Mr. sk1llz (STEAM_0:1:88183610) said: //Tell me, do you believe that every human is born with a predetermined sexual orientation?
v2d [14:28:46] [IFYM] Mr. sk1llz (STEAM_0:1:88183610) said: //I think of you like a dying person as well when i look at your grammar.
v2d [14:30:12] [IFYM] Mr. sk1llz (STEAM_0:1:88183610) said: //Yes, i'm a homophobic because i'm stating the facts, and thanks i'm less than 12.
v2d [14:30:52] [IFYM] Mr. sk1llz (STEAM_0:1:88183610) said: //Facts that homo- bi- etc. sexuality isn't normal.

2d [14:39:11] [IFYM] Mr. sk1llz (STEAM_0:1:88183610) said: //OObrie, it's scientifically proven that you can't receive any 'gay gene', you change your sexuality due to the effect of oth
v2d [14:39:36] [IFYM] Mr. sk1llz (STEAM_0:1:88183610) said: //er people, and manners
v2d [14:40:09] [IFYM] Mr. sk1llz (STEAM_0:1:88183610) said: //Actually yes, it makes you, but it can and should be treated.

Second point, Hydraulics.
You did use them. The evidence in the pictures shows you having two couches out, whilst having the name Mr.Ace.

EVIDENCE: [LOGS]

Spoiler :
v2d [13:41:40] MR. ace (STEAM_0:1:88183610) has spawned models/props_c17/FurnitureCouch002a.mdl
v2d [13:41:43] MR. ace (STEAM_0:1:88183610) has spawned models/props_c17/FurnitureCouch002a.mdl

v2d [13:44:20] Gagdoid (STEAM_0:0:50411461) was killed by prop_vehicle_jeep
v2d [13:44:33] |DDs| Bowie R. (STEAM_0:0:29476746) was killed by prop_vehicle_jeep
v2d [13:44:33] |DDs| Bowie R. (STEAM_0:0:29476746) was killed by prop_vehicle_jeep

You spawned those two props, shown in the logs and on the pictures, next to car(s), resulting in you propkilling 3 people with a car.
Not long afterwards you changed your name, which you did to avoid a ban and then started to use inappropriate language.

Lying in the courthouse about you not using any homophobic language and/or the hydraulics can result in a permanent suspension of the Servers and Forums.

Shadow.
first of all my language isn't homophobic, you should learn the definition of homophobia or be less "butthurt" about everything ive stated the facts, scientifically proven, i've never said that i don't tolerate other sexualities

secondly i didn't use hydraulics at that time actually.

I did spawn sofas, and i didn't change my nick as soon as i spawned them, you or someone else should better look into timestamps

abusing your powers on the forums can result in a demotion of the administrator rank
Actually you were being homophobic. Also, your attitude is not helping your case one bit at all. Suggest you change your tone.
I where the one that putted the ban request upon MR. ace

Offensive language ( Swearing & insulting )
Hydraulic abuse.

After you randomly spawned these two props right next to Gagdoids mustang. You did something to them ( what do I know about abusing hydraulics ) and made the car bug out and kill three people. Several seconds after the incident you changed name from MR. ace to Mr. sk1llz. When I came to you and gave you a warning about doing it again you lied to me and told me it wasn't you. Even that the evidence prove you wrong.

I have nothing to say about insults and offensive language because you admitted to it by yourself.

Homophobic language. You said that you are "supposed" to be attracted to the opposite gender. That is very insulting and offensive to people that might be homophobic in the server. Not only because you think that that's what you are supposed to. It's also a choice you make as a human being. You are not different from others just because you are homophobic. I will not start a giant argue with you about it. What I am saying is that you where offensive against homophobic people.

The thing I find funny now is that you said followed as well. When I warned you about the ban request you told me that you would not waste your time by creating a account on a " shit forum " like fearless's. You also said that you don't mind being banned, you just wanted to say your opinion even that what you where under full concern that it was rule breaking.

How so you explain that?
Your ban was clearly justified and was not abusive ad all. You where warned to stop but choose to continue.

- Bowie
(05-14-2014, 08:15 PM)Venom Wrote: Actually you were being homophobic. Also, your attitude is not helping your case one bit at all. Suggest you change your tone.
actually youre not involved at all so please stay away from here.

(05-14-2014, 08:15 PM)Bowie R. Wrote: I where the one that putted the ban request upon MR. ace

Offensive language ( Swearing & insulting )
Hydraulic abuse.

After you randomly spawned these two props right next to Gagdoids mustang. You did something to them ( what do I know about abusing hydraulics ) and made the car bug out and kill three people. Several seconds after the incident you changed name from MR. ace to Mr. sk1llz. When I came to you and gave you a warning about doing it again you lied to me and told me it wasn't you. Even that the evidence prove you wrong.

I have nothing to say about insults and offensive language because you admitted to it by yourself.

Homophobic language. You said that you are "supposed" to be attracted to the opposite gender. That is very insulting and offensive to people that might be homophobic in the server. Not only because you think that that's what you are supposed to. It's also a choice you make as a human being. You are not different from others just because you are homophobic. I will not start a giant argue with you about it. What I am saying is that you where offensive against homophobic people.

The thing I find funny now is that you said followed as well. When I warned you about the ban request you told me that you would not waste your time by creating a account on a " shit forum " like fearless's. You also said that you don't mind being banned, you just wanted to say your opinion even that what you where under full concern that it was rule breaking.

How so you explain that?
Your ban was clearly justified and was not abusive ad all. You where warned to stop but choose to continue.

- Bowie
you fail to understand the term homophobia, im stating my point of view on that topic which isn't autmatically an insult. ive proven my words with facts and you should compare my words to real homophobic ones like saying "f*****s" etc. you can make a choice as human being to murder someone, you can make a choice to do anything you want. not everything is right and that's my point of view, as i said it didnt get scientifically proven that you receive any gay genes, thus youre getting born as heterosexual person and you make your choice later in your life and a lot of things affect you meanwhile, your milieu, parents, manners, etc. thats in brief what i said. i dont feel like homoPHOBIC at all, i'm not scared of other "sexualities" im just stating my opinion that its wrong and should be treated. political correctness shall rule the world Heart

and once again i state my opinion about the forums, if youre so scared of opinions different than other people's then you should do something with you.

And once again, i wasnt the one to hydraulice the cars at that time, props were solely for visual purposes as i was looking at them.
(05-14-2014, 08:35 PM)MR ace Wrote: Actually you're not involved at all so please stay away from here.

Other staff members who are not directly related to the case can post in abuse threads with their thoughts and ideas.
Regards,
aviator