Turbo - Car tuning shop RP
Wink 
Turbo - Car tuning shop RP

Today I've decided to RP with a bunch of friends at my little car tuning shop at BP on the V2D server.
We did this passive RP for almost 5 hours and we enjoyed every single second we spent together at this place, because there came so many customers to buy car performance parts. Smile

Special thanks to these people for being a part of my RP:

- SweetTonic

- Moxew

- [FL:RP]GER_Thunderbolt1121

- [FL:RP] Kurdish Falcon
The following 4 users Like Lightbeer's post:
  • Audacter, Thunderbolt, Arxxy, KurdishFalcon
Thanks for uploading LightBeer Heart ! Was pretty cool to sell carparts on your side. This was pretty much fun and I want to say thanks to all of that listed persons too, you're all pretty awesome. Even a big THANKS to the community who entered the shop and role played with us. What else I could say? Ah, even the interview we had was amazing thanks for taking the time to interview us. So I guess I am completely done with my comment Smile.
The following 1 user Likes Thunderbolt's post:
  • Lightbeer
How did you get the yellow and green colors? Did admins color that? :3

Pretty nice RP
The following 1 user Likes Bloodraptor819's post:
  • Lightbeer
I saw you guys doing this role-play last night. I have to say, from the outside it look impressive! It is good to see that you had fun with the RP and it would be nice to see it happen again!

(05-14-2014, 04:52 AM)Bloodraptor819 Wrote: How did you get the yellow and green colors? Did admins color that? :3

I believe a staff member online would have coloured their vehicles.

Once again, great RP! Keep up the good work you guys.
Regards,
aviator
The following 2 users Like aviator's post:
  • Lightbeer, Thunderbolt
(05-14-2014, 06:09 AM)Aviator Wrote: I saw you guys doing this role-play last night. I have to say, from the outside it look impressive! It is good to see that you had fun with the RP and it would be nice to see it happen again!

(05-14-2014, 04:52 AM)Bloodraptor819 Wrote: How did you get the yellow and green colors? Did admins color that? :3

I believe a staff member online would have coloured their vehicles.

Once again, great RP! Keep up the good work you guys.

We are also going to do this rp again later today, when i'm back home from work. But if you look closly at the bmw's. You can see that it's custom skins.
Try compare them with the standard bmw FL skins. You will be suprised how many details have been made. Smile

Pretty nice RP

They're custom skins i've made. It's a hobby for me skinning FL vehicles.
I also make custom car sounds. I think I have made 4 car sound packs. Smile

Pretty nice RP

They're custom skins i've made. It's a hobby for me skinning FL vehicles.
I also making custom car sounds. I think I have made 4 car sound packs. Smile
The following 1 user Likes Lightbeer's post:
  • Thunderbolt
Do you have the sound mod on workshop or anything or a download link? I would love this :3
Really nice. Cheese
The following 1 user Likes Good Sir's post:
  • Lightbeer
Nice photoshop skills, hope you had fun.
The following 1 user Likes Jan's post:
  • Lightbeer
The rp was pretty sweet Wink

(05-14-2014, 10:46 AM)Bloodraptor819 Wrote: Do you have the sound mod on workshop or anything or a download link? I would love this :3
The following 1 user Likes James_Gaff's post:
  • Lightbeer
Was a very nice RP to be a part of. Thanks to Beer for organizing it.
The following 1 user Likes KurdishFalcon's post:
  • Lightbeer