[Pas][Unofficial]Particle Incorporated.
(05-28-2014, 07:00 AM)23daley23 Wrote:
(05-27-2014, 08:01 PM)MrSnow Wrote:
(05-27-2014, 05:10 PM)23daley23 Wrote: Steam Username : Daley - STEAM_0:0:45345820
Name : Daley
Hours In-Game : 144
Bans : 0
Blacklists: 0
Roleplay Points (RPP) : 0
IC Name : Dale "lucky" Stark
IC description : Ex-spec ops|loyal|unlucky|
Additional Character Information (For th ID car if accepted)
Born in a military family and after having served in the army,he decided to help the community of his home city.
Tired of all the aggression and politics.
Date of Submission : 27 may,2014

You forgot
- In-Game Profession
- Common job
- How many clans have you been in before?
- Why did you leave them?
I am Very sorry, i have fixed my application now.

Approved.
I am sorry to inform all members of Particle Incorporated that we (All the founders) have decided to close down the clan, this is due to us not being able to find time in organizing clan based things such as RP's etc.

I wish every member the best of luck in the future, but for now the clan is going to be closed down.
If you wish to contact me about the reason feel free to do so, I will try and explain in full detail.

Thank you for being apart of this and I hope you enjoyed your stay. (I will be contacting a admin shortly)
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/DFRDkhC.gif[/img]
Credit: Nyander
My Reaction to this news
[Image: Burn_computer.gif]
(05-29-2014, 02:31 PM)Qerhem Wrote: I am sorry to inform all members of Particle Incorporated that we (All the founders) have decided to close down the clan, this is due to us not being able to find time in organizing clan based things such as RP's etc.

I wish every member the best of luck in the future, but for now the clan is going to be closed down.
If you wish to contact me about the reason feel free to do so, I will try and explain in full detail.

Thank you for being apart of this and I hope you enjoyed your stay. (I will be contacting a admin shortly)

Aww that's awful news man Sad

MEGA were interested in working with you! Nvm it's your choice and i wish you luck
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
The following 1 user Likes Barkles's post:
  • Tawee
Adios Particle

[Image: N4U3doX.png?3]
The following 1 user Likes James_Gaff's post:
  • Tawee
Clan closed per request by the owner.
Kind Regards,
Floodify