[Pas][Unofficial]Particle Incorporated.
Star 
[Image: r3hVRo1.png]

Our History
Particle Incorporated was originally founded by four friends in 2008 during a holiday to Evo City.
Qerhem Cremin, Handsome Jack, Frank Goliath and Clinton JR loved Evo City so much they decided to leave their hometown and start a new life in Evo City with big intentions... These four men saw an opportunity to make Evo City a newer and wealthier place to live, the first thing they did when they finally arrived in the big city was building Evo City's first oil rig to help the city become richer; hitting up on the Oil industry.

[Image: oczDsse.png]

They later met a homeless man named Jacob Kapol, Jacob gave the company great ideas such as making the first Bungee Jump and an Evo City Tour guide, this was a big milestone in the company and inspired the founders to hire workers.

After recruiting more men into the workforce the company began the development into public space exploration! This was another major milestone for the company.

[Image: EVVkoL6.jpg]

About Us

Particle Incorporated specializes is making new fun and interesting things for the people of Evo City this includes:

- Bungee Jump
- Laser Quest
- Airsoft
- Theme parks and many more fun and interesting things.
We only want to entertain.

We also love to help the community out; providing help, where help is needed.

Particle Incorporated is a passive clan; we do not want to cause any trouble with other clans, we just want to have peace and wish prosperity to all.

Members

[FL:RP]Qerhem
IGN: Qerhem Cremin
Warning Level: 0%

[FL:RP]Mr.Snow
IGN: Handsome Jack

calumfitz2000
ING: Frank Goliath

The hardcore unicon smuggler
IGN: Jacob Kapol

[FL:RP] Jamster
IGN: Chueng Kwang Wong

[FL:RP]Elton_John
IGN: Arnold Palmer

[FL:RP] TorGamer15
IGN: Trevor Phillips

EthanArcher
IGN: Unknown

Particle Incorporated Activity's

Private space Trip.

At Particle Incorporated we have been researching and creating a space ship!
We decided to test our ship in Evo City; with this being the safest and best place to test out Space Ship. After the testing phase was over we let allowed the public to enjoy the fruits of our labour, we gave the residents of Evo City a private space tour and trip for only $500!

We have saved the moments of this extraordinary journey!

Spoiler :
[Image: I91y2Fy.png]
[Image: Z69Sc0k.jpg]
[Image: Y5qwWje.jpg]
[Image: VBykRGZ.jpg]
[Image: cr1ztc1.jpg]
[Image: 3xpcKNd.jpg]
[Image: x47Z2wH.jpg]
[Image: 6v09QgC.jpg]
[Image: ceRkAIO.jpg]
[Image: wt1UAuh.jpg]
[Image: 2azG6b4.jpg]

Bungee Jump

Here at Particle Incorporated, we want the citizens of Evo City to enjoy themselves just a little bit more, so we decided to constructed a Bungee Jump!
We got our camera man to save the best moments of our newly constructed Bungee Jump! Considering the jump was only £750 we made a lovely profit of 15k, we put this money into research so we will be able to build better and more complex things.

[color=#FF0000] Note: Some of the images do not load correctly, please click the link to see the full sized images! https://imgur.com/a/fQNCV#0

Spoiler :
[Image: LMGPwBd.jpg]
[Image: dLrz61f.jpg]
[Image: euwfXuU.jpg]
[Image: MYFErEe.jpg]
[Image: YGh9cfy.jpg]
[Image: UN2AFhx.jpg]
[Image: RZPCMdH.jpg]
[Image: bWtRzTi.jpg]
[Image: qLAKUVt.jpg]

Fishing School

Handsome Jack was on one of his daily fishing trips when he came across a few citizens fishing. He soon noticed the lack of fishing skills the citizens of Evo City had and how little fish any of them were able to catch; this gave him a eureka moment. This was where the fishing school started. Two members of Particle Incorporated, Qerhem Cremin and Frank Goliath became teachers for the fishing school with Jacob Kapol as a janitor and started work cleaning the toilets.
This is what happened after the school day began.

Link to the imgur images: https://imgur.com/a/2HoDe#4

Spoiler :
[Image: pYlS04l.png]
[Image: IMApfLQ.jpg]
[Image: hdCo6DD.jpg]
[Image: LjqoFwM.jpg]
[Image: CQlddjw.jpg]
[Image: E19ktxC.jpg]
[Image: pCoCZOR.jpg]
[Image: oaJs4Su.jpg]
[Image: ZCV40TL.jpg]
[Image: aVD3L8v.jpg]
[Image: XGonFxU.jpg]

Particle Care

Here at Particle Incorporated on of our colleagues had a fall whilst trying to construct a new improved bungee jump platform, when paramedics arrived they could barely keep him alive, so we thought a we could do a much better job and insure that the citizens of Evo city get the best care out there, so we made "Particle Care" Evo cities first hospital made by Particle Incorporated!
https://imgur.com/a/brYug#3 <---- All images

Spoiler :
[Image: E36O6vY.jpg]
[Image: 61v0Rvr.jpg]
[Image: HZrsfGd.jpg]
[Image: qKBZYuq.jpg]
[Image: c9Op1tP.jpg]

The surgery in the pictures turned out to be a success, the young man fully recovered and came in for daily check ups (He doesnt want his surgery to be named)

Tides Hotel.

The tides hotel. A long un-used and abandoned building. One day Cheung and his friends got together and decided they could make the hotel into something better, a more approachable building.
After some long, hard, grafting and re-modeling of the entire hotel the boys got it functional and usable; a living environment. They hired a cleaner - Qerhem a chef - handsome Jack and of course, Cheung and his brother owned the company.
The hotel got some important visitors, including the president himself. After some long and hard work the hotel had to, inevitably, close as there were some serious issues with health and safety. That was the end of the new and improved Tides hotel.

Spoiler :

Easter Egg Hunt!

Here at Particle Incorporated we decided to do something nice for Easter, so we organized a Easter Egg hunt around the city, we got full permission from the President and we had around 5 - 10 people hunting.
There was 7 eggs with 7 different with the hunters having to remember all the different colors and tell me to win!
https://imgur.com/a/HwL8i <---- All images

Spoiler :
[Image: 9seMCtb.jpg]
[Image: owlGTeY.jpg]
[Image: h5Seol3.jpg]
[Image: YFORj0L.jpg]

Giving The Reward To The Winners!

[Image: KhCmxo3.jpg]

How do I Join?

Spoiler :
Particle Inc Recruitment Thread
We are glad to announce today that we are going to start recruiting more members to our clan. but first you need to know what is particle inc.

What is Particle Inc?
Particle Incorporated specializes is making new fun and interesting things for the people of Evo City.
NOTE : We don't/can't participate in any clan wars.

Requirements :
- Over 50 hours in-game.
- Must have read the server rules.
- Doesn't matter how old you are as long as you are mature enough.
- A fair experience with role plays(Projects).
- read the clan rules.
- Friendly.

Rules
- Don't break the server rules.
- If you get a ban-request you will get a Pre-warning, If the ban-request on you got accepted the warning will be approved, but if the ban-request on you got declined it your Pre-warning will be removed therefore you will not get a warning
- Obey Leaders/Founders.
- Don't minge around
- Don't RDM or anything in that way if you get annoyed by anyone(Direct Warning Point)
- Don't CDM
- Don't Break NLR
- Don't payback anything to anyone if he/she annoyed you

Bans/Banned
It doesn't matter how many times you've got banned because it doesn't matter what you have done in the past before joining, but it does matter what you do with us as a member of our Passive clan. As mentioned before If you get a Ban Request on you, you'll get a Pre-Warning. IF the Ban Request on you get approved the Pre-warning will be approved and applied and you'll get the warning. however if the Ban Request gets declined the Pre-Warning will get removed and you will not get a warning.

We care about our reputation so what you do as a member will effect all of us, and if we here that you have a bad reputation in the clan, you will be taken care of. So know that what ever you do will effect everyone's reputation not just yours.

NOTE : Approved or not Approved submissions will be removed to avoid spam
Code:
Steam Username :
Name :
Bans :
Blacklists
Roleplay Points (RPP) :
IC Name :
IC description :
Additional Character Information (For th ID car if accepted)
Date of Submission :
In-Game Profession : (Building, shooting, rules..etc)
Common job :
How many clans have you been in before?
Why did you leave them?

What will happen if you join our clan
When you join the clan you'll be given tasks to do in rp events. Probably twice a week or twice an rp. You need to do the task given you can also ask if would like to change the task but don't expect that you could change it every time because we sometimes we need someone to fill a position.

If you do good and impress us you'll get promoted the more rp you be in with us the higher the chances of you getting ranked. You might be getting ordered today but you might be giving orders tomorrow.

This is really important!, we hear are Particle inc really care about our reputation, we want people to know who we are and what we do, we don't want people to hate us or say that we have a bad reputation, so what you do as a member will effect our reputation, and know that what ever you do will effect all of us and if you give us a bad reputation we are going to have to deal with you, make us proud.

Report a member
The bigger we get the more people we'll have and the higher the chances of them breaking the rules and giving us a bad reputation so please if you see anyone give Particle Inc a bad reputation you can report them here, its your duty as a member to do so, and it is your free will as a Fearless member to chose to do so.

Why?

We are just a group of friends who just started to try out doing passive Role Play.
We are all friendly and willing to accept everyone.

If you join our clan you will be set a task each day to keep you entertained, these task could involve, doing a fun RP what the citizens of Evo City will enjoy or find out what type of entertainment people like in Evo City etc. The list goes on.
If you are a member and want a task for the day please PM one of the founders of the clan and they will haply set you a task.

You can PM us VIA Steam, the forums or In game.

Credit:
[FL:RP]Jamster - Re-writing this thread for Qerhem.
[FL:RP]Qerhem - Setting the foundations for a great clan.
[FL:RP]Mr.Snow - Helping build and set up the Rps dedicating most of his time.
Thank You!
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/DFRDkhC.gif[/img]
Credit: Nyander
The following 2 users Like Tawee's post:
  • Cheesus Gamer, James_Gaff
That is really good
The following 1 user Likes Nyander's post:
  • Tawee
I suggest you guys to add [Passive] tag.
Btw nice work out there
http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/6672/z47f.png
Click the signature to give me a +rep If I was helpful.

Signature too large. -Termin
Looks nice, good luck!
The following 1 user Likes Jan's post:
  • Tawee
Looks awesome Smile Good luck
The following 1 user Likes Syntex's post:
  • Tawee
Eh I'm on my phone so just gonna put down some info as a makeshift app, ill add you qerhem later on.

Hours: 200+
RP Points: 1
Bans: 0
Blacklists: 0
Steam name: [FL:RP] tmes2000
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:78030507
Character Name: Chuck 'tmes' Norris
Time zone: EST

That seems like all the essential stuff you need to know, ill be able to tell you much more when I get on my computer and talk to you over steam.
Kind Regards,
tmes2000
Looks like a great clan!

(finally passiveRP)
The following 1 user Likes Chech's post:
  • Tawee
We now have three new members to our passive clan;
[FL:RP]Elton_John
IGN: Arnold Palmer

[FL:RP] Walrus The Overlord
IGN: James "Flippers" Anderson

[FL:RP] James:3
IGN: Timmy Chaplin
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/DFRDkhC.gif[/img]
Credit: Nyander
The following 1 user Likes Tawee's post:
  • Chech
**You find a note on your door**

dear sir/madame,

I would like to inquire about joining particle inc.

I can offer my resources in coding and anything else you need. Please contact me on 1234-5678 (pm me or add me on steam - Jamsterflex )

Thankyou for you time,

Nick 'the cage' cage
Pmed you