[unofficial] Eradication Nation
Eradication Nation

[Image: EradiationNationLogo.jpg]

For the people

Welcome, to the Eradication Nation. This Band of people was originally formed in the communistic state of east Germany before the Berlin wall came down. This small group would capture, and terrorize communist followers. Since then, they have migrated to other places. They do not like anyone who commits crime for just power and money, these are things they fight against. They were originally fighters for one cause. But, today they fight for other reasons as well, like respect. Their beliefs about communist people are still intact however. For example, if a dictator, or anyone of the sort comes into power, these people fight against it. They do not resort to violence straight away. They are, contrary to popular belief, a very reasonable group. However, if you or anyone, messes with their turf, or belongings, prepare for consequences. Consequences not necessarily violent, but definitely harsh to you, and anyone with you. ~backstory

This clan, in an RP sence, is to keep the people safe from government. Also to make an impact to keep people from killing one another.

Current positions/ranks and members include:
Captain:
Todcat3
Officers:
[FL:RP]7dast, Iginger10, Deno
Overseers:
joeverold, ImMadBro, xFultzyx
Soldiers:
Lasse10*Cl, ryan!, iatetyler, specs1396, Mark Harson, Bonk, Birdgator
Recruits:
Hiippie, Reggie BO

Rules

1. You may not, under any circumstances break any server rules whatsoever
2. You may not go killing or raiding(clanwise)without permission from a higher rank
3. If a meeting is called you must attend if you are in the server
4. You must have the clan name and your rank in the spot for your character in game
5. If you are ordered to fight, or do anything else you must participate
6. You must help clan members at any time possible(unless it goes against job RP of course)
7. Do not be hostile toward other clans
8. Keep on the down-low and do not get so much attention attracted toward the clan, and clan behaviors
9. Don't be a minge
10. Have fun Cheese

To Join the Eradication Nation:

1. Be mature, any age can join, but don't act like a 6 year old
2. Be ready to fight! And die!
3. Do not be trigger happy
4. Have a general sense of how to RP
5. Post here, or ask in game.(Your in game name, Steam name)(Joining the steam group could help too, one of us will have to invite you)

Relations with other clans at moment:

Neutral:
----

Allies:
The Enclave

Enemies:
----

Fight for the people, and there rights, fight against the crime and government who oppress.~

Remember: Have fun everyone!

I love Ryan.

[Image: CL836.png]
Nice clan by the looks of things, neaten the page up a bit, and i'd like to see some decent rp from you guys before this is made official Smile
(This is not cos' you're minges I've just never rp'id with you guys ^^)
The following 1 user Likes Strom's post:
  • todcat
Quote:This Band of people was originally formed in the communistic state of west Germany before the Berlin wall came down.

You do know that it was the east side that was communist?.. Also known as DDR
(08-02-2011, 10:08 PM)Gestapo Wrote:
Quote:This Band of people was originally formed in the communistic state of west Germany before the Berlin wall came down.

You do know that it was the east side that was communist?..

Thanks for noticing that typo. Cheese That was a major fluke. Cheese
(08-02-2011, 10:08 PM)Storm Wrote: Nice clan by the looks of things, neaten the page up a bit, and i'd like to see some decent rp from you guys before this is made official Smile
(This is not cos' you're minges I've just never rp'id with you guys ^^)

Thanks storm!
I love Ryan.

Owned
haha its kewl Cheese
Just wanted to be sure :3
The following 1 user Likes Fleet Admiral Zapington's post:
  • todcat
(08-02-2011, 10:12 PM)Mahti Wrote: Owned

Lawl, yeah I was typing fast. :0 Just so much to type. Ya know?
I love Ryan.

Made some edits to backstory, also I am updating members.
I love Ryan.

Legendary fox to join! (I own a darkrp server.)
[Image: source.gif]
(08-02-2011, 10:08 PM)Gestapo Wrote: You do know that it was the east side that was communist?.. Also known as DDR
(08-02-2011, 10:08 PM)Gestapo Wrote: Also known as DDR
(08-02-2011, 10:08 PM)Gestapo Wrote: DDR
[Image: ddr_supernova_08.jpg]

Sorry, I had to.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles