1 Year ban shortening.
Heart 
Your name: MrKittyMan [[FL:RP] Insomaniac when banned]

Your ban ID: 36077

Banned by: [FL] Grub

Reason: Racism, extremist RP, Propkilling,Propsmashing cars,Killing people with props that are on fire

Involved: Me and the rest of the server.

Why we should unban you: Hello dear community. Before I start explaining my request, i'd like to appologize. I'd like to appologize to all who had been damaged by my foolish, childish mistakes, and I'm sorry for interrupting your gameplay.

Something like a year ago or so I bought GMOD. I played on your server. I found it very pleasing. After watching some YouTube videos I've seen people minge around which made me think 'I need to try this too!'. So I did. I minged around on your server. I'm very sorry that my childish actions and eager to try something so foolish happened on your server. After I was banned I've started experiencing other GMOD roleplays. When I think about it, non are as satisfying as yours. I've become a mature person who loves roleplaying and I really wish I had the chance to do so on your server. Please give me another chance, let me prove I'm a new person. I'm sorry for any damage that has been done and i'll pay back to anyone who lost their items. Plus, I must say i'm not a racist person at all. I myself experience racism daily, yet I've done it all with humor. Now I know it's not something to laugh about. Please give me another chance, I feel after this time I've been banned I'm a more serious person and I feel like an experienced roleplayer. I'll do my best to prove I'm worthy. I finish college in about 3 weeks, and I have two months available to play. I beg you to reconsider either the following; shortening my ban to one month until it expires or removing it. Although I eager to play, and I do feel like I've been punished rightfully, And if another 3 weeks I'll be banned i'd accept it gladly as I know I've done awful things that might have hurt the feelings of the community, regardless the game. So please reconsider it. Thank you for your time.

- Sincerly yours, Futile.
Heart 
Hi. It's been 2 or 3 days since i've started the thread and I did see admins looking at my thread, though I understand you need your time considering this and consulting, and it's not that easy, but is there any progression with my unban request? Nervous

900 views yet nothing :/
Don't bump your UBR. Don't reply to me.
I honestly see no reason what so ever to shorten this ban that you have. Everything you have listed against you is true.

We accept your apology for doing this, but that does not make what you did okay and that being said you should wait out the rest of your time.
I agree with Fultz here.

You broke several rules, and being sorry is not a reason for having your ban removed nor shortened.
When people are issued bans, then that ban and the duration of the ban will remain as issued, and is only to be changed with a very good reason.

What you did was unacceptable and it was blatant rulebreakage from your part, and there's simply no one else to blame but yourself.

Please update your template with the following info:

Banned by: [FL] Grub
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Your opinion is acceptable and understandable. I did make mistakes, and I were banned for a really long while. I want to first say that I believe every person deserves a second chance. I don't have any time playing on the server, just these two months which i'm banned at. This saddens me as I get no opportunity. You as admins do your job rightfully, and what you see is a person who has gone over the rules and is doing his punishment which he deserves, and it's fine with me. But I really want this second chance to prove I'm a new person.

See, I did notice on the unban requests history that people were given second, third, even fourth chances. All I ask for is another chance. Even make it on trial. Even if you will not accept my appeal, I'll understand and respect it and go to my way as it's your call, there's nothing I can really do about it. But please, if you do believe in second chances and that people may change, let me show you how I've changed.

I beg your pardon.
I honestly feel you are sincere in what you are saying and I will agree to a second chance only if you accept a 50 hour blacklist from props, physgun, and tool gun.
(05-14-2014, 11:26 PM)Fultz Wrote: I honestly feel you are sincere in what you are saying and I will agree to a second chance only if you accept a 50 hour blacklist from props, physgun, and tool gun.

I accept it. Thank you. Smile
Approved.

User given blacklists and put on high watch.