lemica PropBlock
Name of player: lemica

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:58972277 (I presume this is the person you are requesting a ban on?)

Time in GMT: Around 16:30 GMT.

Server: v2d

Summary: I entered a slums apartment, because someone had reported there were shots fired. As I entered the building, a BMD confronted me and said hi. Outside, I heard the sound of props being pushed around. As I stepped out onto the street, a prop hit me, causing me to be forced back into the block. The offender then froze the prop and welded it, and me and the BMD were stuck here 5 minutes before the guy/girl decided to remove it. Extremely annoying as I was playing with a friend who had limited time.

Evidence: [Image: KfoZQyy.jpg]

[Image: pklNH4q.jpg]
[Image: XDVtdgY.gif]
(05-09-2014, 04:04 PM)[FL:RP]Devin Wrote: Name of player: lemica

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:58972277 (I presume this is the person you are requesting a ban on?)

Summary: I entered a slums apartment, because someone had reported there were shots fired. As I entered the building, a BMD confronted me and said hi. Outside, I heard the sound of props being pushed around. As I stepped out onto the street, a prop hit me, causing me to be forced back into the block. The offender then froze the prop and welded it, and me and the BMD were stuck here 5 minutes before the guy/girl decided to remove it. Extremely annoying as I was playing with a friend who had limited time.

I haven't got a reply and this has been up a few days, so anyone?
(05-09-2014, 04:04 PM)[FL:RP]Devin Wrote: Name of player: lemica

I haven't got a reply and this has been up a few days, so anyone?
Don't bump your BR in the future.

Approved.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator