Unban Request
Your name: SpaceJew

Your ban ID: 48548

Banned by: [FL] Venom

Reason: Racism in OOC

Involved: No one.

Why we should unban you:

First things first I said nothing racist in OOC, at all , nor did I use any racial slurs in OOC. I used the phrase “black people” which there is nothing racist about. Furthermore no one got offended by the term “black people”. It is not racist to refer to someone as a black person. You could say they are “African American” however even then it is not known for sure whether or not they are from America which could actually be MORE offensive than saying black person.
Also a week long ban for a first offence of “racism” is too long. I did not say anything racist in OOC in the first place. The only reason Venom banned me is because I was talking about how Canada is better than America and that clearly upset him a little. This is not a very fair ban and it is definitely not justified.
Actually someone did get offended by what you said. That's why I saw it because I didn't see it at first. Why did you feel the need to make that comment?
Somehow the discussion of which country was brought up which is why I used the term “black people” which is taken out of context. This started a sort of flame war in OOC that escalated rather quickly. Even if one person was offended, which may or may not have been true I don’t think it is necessary for a week long ban just for something said in OOC.

Maybe a ooc blacklist is more appropriate or s shorter ban?
Comments like that are not tolerated. I will shorten your ban though.
Ok thank you!
Approved.