I guess its my time....

Feel Free to listen while you read

Well… I had never thought I would have to do this. Where to start….

My time with Fearless has been amazing. I am not leaving for ever, I have to take a “break” as my exams start next week and I am spending so much time playing games I am losing my social life. Playing FL has built me to the person I am today. The memories I have made with the community are going to stay for a lifetime. Elements of the community I will not miss will be the countless minging or rude players, but hey that’s the reason we play FL.

I would like to thank a couple of players:

Myfloodify:

Spoiler :
I love you man, you have always been there for me. Even though I am leaving, doesn’t mean I won’t play with my number one gurl <3. You’re always happy, sometimes I am jealous: D but on a serious note, you gave me chances no one else did.

Link66:

Spoiler :
You’re a star. You helped me though the stages of Estleback Corporation. You always supported the Nub in me Wink

Glade aka Cats <3:

Spoiler :
Corie <3 Cats, yes I am sad to say good bye to you. I feel like I am losing a part of my little love life. You remind me of a gold digger <3 always after my spare change. But I do thank you for making me laugh all the time.

Viljo (VilJoeL):

Spoiler :
When you hit 1000 hours, we had that mini party. Even though we don’t play much. I still remember when are characters dated.. keep up the activity on the server Wink #Viljo4Mod2014.

EvoluTion:

Spoiler :
You’re one hell of a N00b. We have had so much fun playing games like GTA and TTT…. Who can forget about the races we did. Cheese <3

Wood Chopper:

Spoiler :
Well, you just amaze me. We have so much fun together and even though I am leaving, doesn’t mean I won’t pop up time to time and annoy you Cheese <3

Jordy:

Spoiler :
Just one of them Ladz. You have to be the funniest member of EBC. Just keep your head up and nothing can go wrong for you Wink <3

Bruno Santorini:

Spoiler :
One of them….. Keep up the minging. Luv ya.

Blurr

Spoiler :
The squeaker, I am just joshin'. Just keep roleplaying and get that voice deeper.

Danny Sikker

Spoiler :
A friend forever, We have been friends since i started gaming. Playing Minecraft for hours on end, and playing MafiaRP on FL. If you ever feel like talking, Pop up and we can talk all night.

"Don't cry becuase its over, Smile because it happened"
Bye Sad
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

The following 1 user Likes Link's post:
  • CorieTheNub
Corie, how can this be? Man we've had lots of great moments in fearless and also your amazing card tricks, sad to see you go, go luck for the future lad! <3

Kinds Regards
Jordy
Community Member
The following 1 user Likes Jordy's post:
  • CorieTheNub
Cannot believe you are leaving Sad Good luck for the future bud! Me You and Jordy etc had many brilliant times and i will never forget them!
The following 1 user Likes Blurr's post:
  • CorieTheNub
Didn't really get to see you that much, good luck in future endeavors.
Kind Regards,
Arxxy
Fearless Donator

The following 1 user Likes Arxxy's post:
  • CorieTheNub
Goodbye Corie, I certainly miss the times Sad
The following 1 user Likes Viljo's post:
  • CorieTheNub
Goodbye Corie, even though I didn't knew you, you seemed like an alright guy, good luck with whatever life brings you!
The following 1 user Likes Jan's post:
  • CorieTheNub
Goodbye
︻╦╤─
I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.-Albert Einstein
[Image: hjxBWlz.gif]

-Mac The Orange Farmer

The following 1 user Likes Mac The Orange Farmer's post:
  • CorieTheNub
Goodbye Corie, sad to see yet another great member leave fearless. I wish you luck and remember. Your second family is still here when you need them.

Auf Wiedersehen.
The following 1 user Likes Bowiii's post:
  • CorieTheNub
Oh no Corie, not another person I have to say goodbye to. I remember being that cleaner, I basically worked as a slave for you and Jordy. Good times, good times indeed. Goodbye Corie and goodluck with your future!
[Image: 42Jeziq.png]
The following 1 user Likes Iraqi Eagle's post:
  • Jordy