Forum Appeal: Freezak
Lack of that reason should get the accused person banned. He got ordered by an admin to reply, given 24 hours, yet he didn't do it. By using your logic, you can ignore a ban request made at you, and even though you could RDM an individual, you won't get banned. Does it even make any sense? Clever.

I didn't take it, i was still logged in on my account and you can check it. He didn't know that manipulated posts aren't allowed, thus i helped him in this case.
Freezak Wrote:I've removed his post because you wrote it for him,
Code:
<18:50:19> "Volimius": now i dont have account on forum
Code:
<19:13:34> "Termin": But he took your account and deleted a post?
<19:13:42> "Volimius": yes

You took over an account and deleted a post, hell I don't know if he even has access to his own account anymore.
Anything to say in closure?
I didn't take his account, i came to his PC to fix his mistake, and he was all ok with that, before Kevin ordered him what to do next. He's going to reply soon, if will get a time.

Also, i want someone above you (Owner) to look over the case, as you can't deal with them at all.
So you are basically saying your brothers are both lying and this is all Kevin doing all this.

Both of your brothers said they did not want the ban request. Vol said that you deleted the post on his account which you are confirming as well. That is not allowed if he does not give you permission. It is his decision if he wants to remove posts and from what he is telling us he did not give you permission.

With that being the closing notes this ban request is going to be denied.