why making it longer?
Your name: DeaDZombie444

Your ban ID: 48489

Banned by: [FL] Venom

Reason: Attempted propkilling, prop minging, insulting staff.

why unban me: well first you should not unban me but you should make the ban shorter, you will see later why. 2 yes my behavior was really bad and i regret i so very much.
3, i never "insulted" the staff.
4, and i never wanted to propkill anyone, me and my friend [FL:RP] ReLoDeD wanted to piss them off. i was having a little celebration for 100 hours of playtime but i went a little bit far and we were tired but that is not an excuse...
i checked the ban time and i saw 1 month and my friend also got that. but when i went back 5 min later i got 5 months?? why??? that is what i mean by making the ban shorter. take it back to 1 month would make me super happy because i would like to play during the spring break with some friends. i think that i am good at RP when i am not being a complete moron. i wish that you understand me and i am really sorry for my behavior. i wish that you make the ban back to 1 month, that would make me feel like i never felt before.

sorry for my bad english, i am from sweden Sad

and i also think that you should keep the time that you took first if you know what i mean and not make it longer afterwards...
Lieing in the courthouse will lead to a permanent ban just so you know.

(05-10-2014, 10:29 AM)DeaDZombie444 Wrote: 3, i never "insulted" the staff.

[Image: Mf7ZU8U.png]
[Image: FEUeqt0.png]

Do you want to continue lieing?
(05-10-2014, 03:22 PM)Venom Wrote: Lieing in the courthouse will lead to a permanent ban just so you know.

[Image: Mf7ZU8U.png]
[Image: FEUeqt0.png]

Do you want to continue lieing?

well i wrote that yesterday super late in sweden so i did not remember because i was super tired. well then i am sorry. but 5 months is to much in my opinion aswell as others that i asked. so i would be happy with like 1-3 months if that would be ok?. sorry for that, i did not remember

a read that again, it says that my friend said that. he said that yesterday. but still, sorry
How did your friend say that? It came from your account.
and i dont think that you should make the ban longer afterwards.... i think that 1-3 months is fair. give me 2 or 3 but please not 5
I don't think you're the decision maker here. Answer my question.
(05-10-2014, 03:44 PM)Venom Wrote: I don't think you're the decision maker here. Answer my question.

what question? lying question? no, i am not lying and i never did. but why are you so rude? 5 months for that is just too much.
You were lieing.

I'm not being rude I'm stating facts.

(05-10-2014, 03:38 PM)Venom Wrote: How did your friend say that? It came from your account.

This question ^^
(05-10-2014, 03:38 PM)Venom Wrote: How did your friend say that? It came from your account.

This question ^^
[/quote]

we were talking on skype! we are doing it right now and we did yesterday too. yes you are being rude in my opinion. i apologized so many times and asked for 1-3 months instead like it was first. and i think its wrong to change the time afterwards...
It is clear you were insulting staff, both ingame and on forum.

I suggest you work on telling the truth here as I fail to see why your ban should be removed or reduced at all.

(05-10-2014, 03:57 PM)DeaDZombie444 Wrote: we were talking on skype! we are doing it right now and we did yesterday too. yes you are being rude in my opinion. i apologized so many times and asked for 1-3 months instead like it was first. and i think its wrong to change the time afterwards...

So your friend who you were speaking on Skype with took controll over your computer and wrote that for you?..
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator