[FL:RP]OK-Bundy UBR
Your name:[FL:RP] OK-Bundy

Your ban ID:48372

Banned by: Console???

Reason: Hacking?????

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: Could anyone help me with this? Is this some mistake because i don't even know the point i used a hack in my whole gmod ''career''? It was like 4 days ago, i woke up and ate something, then i went upstairs to play gmod because i had a day off, so i started gmod, loaded cityrp, played a little with a mate, saw alot of these people letting their cars fly and told myself i would come back later when its a bit more crowded so people won't do this so i can enjoy myself in a rp, so i went off and looked for a TTT server, found one, played it had alot of rdm so looked for another one, found one that looked interesting, said i needed to download some content from their site and server so i did what it told me, so it took a while and i downloaded it and thought i would play it later so i returned to FLRP, when it loaded it suddenly??? Gave me this ''Go to flrp...) message, i thought some guy had put a br on me. Then suddenly Slettyyy said to me (by steam) perma ban, So i asked him, perma ban? He replied with hacks, i asked him what hacks? and then he told me i had been perma banned because of hacks which i don't have a clue of.. Could you guys even help me with this ban because of hacks because i am as clueless as you guys are and i would appreciate some help..
I have been a nice member and maybe had 1-3 tiny bans because of small things, i would never even try to hack or something because it wouldn't make it fun anymore..
My little brother has been asking me to put a ubr already for 3-4 days ago, which i couldn't because i had my exams.. Now i came back to have a good rp time with my friends in this server. I am really sorry for the problems that occured with this ban. I really really really can't even wait to play on this server with my friends. I am a decent roleplayer.

Sorry for my bad english.

I even found some files that weren't gmod files, but that were in the gmod files, i now deleted gmod and downloaded it.
Since no one bothered to help me i read the whole ''how-to'' ubr. I read this, ''If no staff member replies on your unban request within 7 days, your request will always be in your advantage and your ban will be removed from your record.''
Any admin still minds to help me please?
This is not a simple and normal case as you've not broken any simple rules which I can question you about and etc.

The system has issued you a ban and I don't know the reason for this as I'm not experienced with hacks. I've contacted our developer Temar to assist with this case.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
basicly you Forced sv_allowcslua to 1
this is done by 3rd party hacking programs used to enable cheats in various games
(05-13-2014, 02:35 PM)Temar Wrote: basicly you Forced sv_allowcslua to 1
this is done by 3rd party hacking programs used to enable cheats in various games

Cheats like? because i'm not that stupid to cheat in a rp game? would it even pay out, don't think so?
I once used some distance hack for cod as far as i know, but i never tried something on gmod

(05-13-2014, 02:50 PM)Ouassimks Wrote:
(05-13-2014, 02:35 PM)Temar Wrote: basicly you Forced sv_allowcslua to 1

Cheats like? because i'm not that stupid to cheat in a rp game? would it even pay out, don't think so?
I once used some distance hack for cod as far as i know, but i never tried something on gmod

* Family shared cod.
But it have been 8 days tho, so i don't know whats supposed to happen now since i am waiting for 8 days with a ban i have no clue of?
Be patient and don't bump your UBR please.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Have been patient for 9 days already, got a ban which i got no clue off, some people say 7 days from your ubr off and some tell me to be patient, don't really know what i have to believe so don't think its hard to understand my view of this.
When the system says that you used third-party hacks, then it says so for a reason.
I fail to see how you managed to try and change allowlua settings without knowing about this.
Sincerely, Enzyme
I'm not smart and don't understand anything about this ''Change Allowlua settings'' or how you call it, i played call of duty with this distance hack thing but i don't know if it has to do with luas. And i also didn't play cod on the day that i got banned.

I got a full map of lua's but i think they are part of gmod since i deleted it and downloaded it all over again. You guys know as much as i know in this case