Uban Request
Your name: [FL:RP]Jessey

Your ban ID: 46324

Banned by: [FL] Termin

Reason: BRA (46324) - FearRP, chair abuse, FailRP - Sitting in the road

Involved: Tosser McTed Dave

Why we should unban you: It's not fair, because I was on public area first they said I needed to leave with a knive in their hands, I left later on I came back with the police, he could do nothing so I stayed, they didn't threat again.

McTed was also RPing there and when I stayed he changed to Police Officer just to let me leave behind the cone's, they said behind the cone's is your area no one else is allowed to be there without permission, so I did it to.

What you can't see in the video is that they made a sign on the road that you need to go around, so I made my chair behind the sign so I wasn't the one who was blocking the road. They also said bad things to me, my mic wasn't working so I needed to type, they took adventage of it by making a screenshot.

It's not fair I'm banned for so long for this just because some people wanted me to leave, so became cop.

I really like playing on this server and I know I broke fear RP but they were also shooting with a speed gun, so I didn't really saw the teaser.
(05-08-2014, 02:49 PM)jesseyh Wrote: I really like playing on this server and I know I broke fear RP but they were also shooting with a speed gun, so I didn't really saw the teaser.

Why are you posting this UBR when you know you broke the rules?

Quote:Rules for an UNBAN request

Do not write an unban request if you know you broke the rules.

If you broke the rules on purpose, then I fail to see why your ban should be reduced. You being sorry is not a reason for having your ban shortened/removed.

Also, please explain this:
[Image: EOzLFfJ.jpg]

You are also saying here in this UBR that you didn't see he had a tazer/gun pointed at you, yet in the video against you; we can clearly see that you acknowledge the officer threatning you, and you refusing. Lying in the courthouse will result in a permanent forumban.

You have now been lying in the courthouse so please tell me why I shouldn't issue a permanent forumban.
The BR on you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlvMYq69oz4#t=12
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Watch the video it's in there, also he said things about my mom for 2minute's so I replyed that Enzyme
You insulted a player in Local OOC. That is not allowed.

Now explained why you claimed that you didn't see that he had a gun/tazer pointed at you when you clearly did.
Sincerely, Enzyme
I saw the tazer when I watched the video, I didn't saw it In Game because some cop was shooting with a Speed Gun the whole time[/align]
When you first approached us, you climbed up the scaffolding, and we asked you to get down since you weren't a construction worker. Since then, you were trying to perpetrate our RP by saying we didn't have permission for the dupe and that you were able to stay because of that.

If we didn't have permission, we wouldn't dupe it. We made sure we owned the doors inside the building as well.

In context, you weren't authorized to be located on-site unless you were hired as a worker, that's why the cops were asking you to leave the site entirely.

Lastly, my video shows you killing one of us even though he never said anything IC that would've given you any real reason to kill him. Nor was he being a genuine threat, he was unarmed.
I was on public area, btw one of the doors was not yours so it wasn't your property
(05-08-2014, 06:22 PM)jesseyh Wrote: I was on public area, btw one of the doors was not yours so it wasn't your property

It wasn't, unless you were a worker, you weren't allowed to hang around the site (in front of the cones).

We owned the majority of the doors. Unless I'm told otherwise, that's fair game.
No, you didn't 1 of the members I was in a crew with att that time owned one
Last chance. Answer my previous question Jesseyh
Sincerely, Enzyme