Lucid Dreaming
I was talking with Jamie about Lucid Dreaming and what dreams we have actually had! I will not mention them here at all..haha. Me and Jamie know why.

In my experience I have had some pretty awesome Lucid Dreams, some bad too.

If you are unaware what a Lucid dream is, it's where you fall asleep, and you have a dream, and it's where you are aware that you are dreaming which takes you into this "Lucid" state, and therefore the dreamer can then control their dream, like going to Disneyland, going to the mountains, hiking, seeing loved ones that have passed away etc.

Now, if your like me, there it is possible to feel the physical and emotional feelings that you may experience inside a dream, but that doesn't happen with everyone and I do feel things both emotional and phyiscal in my dreams.

Now, tell me. I am actually interested. Give me a Lucid dream, or perhaps a regular dream you may have had!

(There are ways of increasing a possibility of a Lucid Dream, I had one last night! And just so you know, Lucid Dreams are way fucking cooler than dreams because then it allows you to control the dream and do whatever you want!)

[Image: ezgif_com_save.gif] Oh, Ariana. Stop it, you!
They can also give you sleep paralysis, which is VERY bad.
Experienced it twice and I don't want it to happen again.
Lucid dreaming, read alot about that shit.
Got in one once flew around a bit banged a hot chick flew some more and woke
-Signature removed-
The following 2 users Like s.J.'s post:
  • Noobias, Small Bear
(08-02-2011, 03:19 AM)Storm Wrote: They can also give you sleep paralysis, which is VERY bad.
Experienced it twice and I don't want it to happen again.

Sleep paralysis happens so rarely with Lucid Dreams., but yes, very bad.
(08-02-2011, 03:47 AM)s.J. Wrote: Lucid dreaming, read alot about that shit.
Got in one once flew around a bit banged a hot chick flew some more and woke

Hahaha Cheese

[Image: ezgif_com_save.gif] Oh, Ariana. Stop it, you!
Had one too, Twisted my Ankle very bad in it.

Couldnt go to school the next day cause it was hurting pretty badly
[Image: cuAfUK9.gif]
A space ship with these nightmarish creatures on it. i cant realy describe them because they look human but with outstreach skin and and caw like hands.
Its scary becasue its a recoring deam where i keep seeing them in diffrent places like an abandon version of the state i live in ,or a car park.
Off Topic: What freaks me out is when I have a really realistic dream and it ends up coming true in the next few days.
"Briggs."
Happened to me a few times... Then I'm doing the same as s. J Tounge
The following 1 user Likes StillAlive's post:
  • Small Bear
Tried it once randomly, Well it started out when i was dreaming (normal dream, no control) And i was in a little house, then it just suddenly out of nowhere came into my mind that i was dreaming, i was like HOLY SHIT and started flying for 5 seconds then i woke up with a big smile on my face...
How does one increase the odds of a Lucid Dream?
Sounds like the coolest videogame ever.
Imma dream that im in Fearless but im an admin.
Then imma dream... aah nevermind.