+[SP]+SmexyTrannyNanni
Name of player: +[SP]+SmexyTrannyNanni

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:18515760

Time in GMT: 21:00

Server: v2d

Summary: During a debate over who's lobby dupe was put down first (between VallyTeaCake and Shaho) SmexyTranny placed his over the two. As I was standing behind the desk, his staircase got me stuck. I asked him to no collide the staircase so that I could get out, and he was insisting that he "didn't know what no collide" was. He was obviously playing dumb, so I told him I was recording, and at that point he immediately let me out.

While he didn't intentionally trap me, it was obvious he was trying to keep me trapped for as long as possible on purpose afterwards, and only let me go because I caught him red handed prop trapping.

Evidence:

See what you did not capture here was the fact of me fully ghosting the dupe, then you deciding to run into the dupe while it was pasting, why would you choose to run into the dupe while it was pasting? And why is that part of the recording left out while the rest of it is there?
(05-06-2014, 09:44 PM)SmexyTranny Wrote: See what you did not capture here was the fact of me fully ghosting the dupe, then you deciding to run into the dupe while it was pasting, why would you choose to run into the dupe while it was pasting? And why is that part of the recording left out while the rest of it is there?

Unless you have evidence to prove otherwise, I didn't deliberately run into place to get stuck. I had been in the same spot, unaware of what was happening, while I was setting up Fraps.

Why did you even paste it in the first place? You had no reason to, there were already 2 dupes in place and the owners of those were debating who's should be used.
So this ban request is completely unnecessary, and I'd like the admins to take my point on it. I'm not going to waste time and forum space making an unnecessary ban request, but I hope for the admins to take this as a double-sided request. Here's what really happened, without Dave's biased video which only shows AFTER the dupe was placed.

I first placed my dupe, the front was burned down with a Molotov, and I removed it to replace it. That dupe was there for around 10-15 minutes, pretty much since the last server crash at the time. These guys, Dave and Tosser, decide to take the opportunity to steal the minute few second time gap to sneak their dupe in and then claim that theirs was there all along. This has happened once or twice before.

What Smexy was doing was protesting this and helping me resolve this stupid issue that these two had caused. If anything, these guys are breaking the rules. They'd set their jobs to 'Jail Warden' (Dave) and the other to 'Jail Secretary' (Tosser) or something along those lines. What business did they have setting up a Nexus lobby checkpoint when the Police Sergeant already had it covered, and it had taken me only a few seconds to replace it.

Due to their unprecedented arrogance, I chose to remove any parts of my dupe that coincidentally prop-blocked theirs (due to obvious dupe differences in design and layout), until they finally deleted it later on. Smexy's role in this was simply arguing the righteous side. In fact, I'd like this ban request considered for a complete flip and to turn it around in the other direction. I'd like to add that, after a short argument over OOC, I instructed them to take it to private messages or not speak at all. In childish frustration, they chose to break OOC rule #6 by having a supposedly private and casual conversation, but I'd like that confirmed by another member as I have no screenshots.

In fact, Smexy's choice to let Dave suffer the horror of being stuck for about 30 seconds was obviously due to Dave's obvious attempt to get stuck in those props. The stair he got stuck in wouldn't have been there otherwise, and would be visible from the other side of the Nexus when he was ghosting it. Also, Smexy gave at least 10 seconds leeway from the point in which he was ghosting to when he was pasting. Just goes to prove that Dave was looking for trouble.

Note how they didn't include me in the ban request. It's evident that they knew they were in the wrong, so they start picking at tiny events such as this to prove their point. All in all, two childish adults with no respect for other community members.

Here's some images to back up my points:
[Image: rp_evocity_v2d0162.jpg]
[Image: rp_evocity_v2d0163.jpg]
Blacklist applied.