Ban request on Jordy and Blurr
Alright let's start and say that I am involved as I was being arrested here.

We'll just skip where, why and whatever I was being arrested for. Let's get to why Jordy killed you.

When you start as cop, you only get 1 bullet in the clip, as most people know. I saw you fire this shot at Jordy which would deem you hostile in his eyes, giving him reason to shoot back at you. The evidence does not show you shooting him, which you clearly did as he had taken damage (as said by him).

Quick note, you can hear the sound of your gun reloading at the start of the video.
In the clip it shows you reloading your gun as others have said. I believe you shot Jordy first and i came in to help Jordy because you where going to kill him. I believe you cut the first part out.
Yes where is the first part of the video, it looks edited?

Kinds Regards
Jordy
Community Member
This video is NOT edited! From what I remember I started the video right after Jordy started shooting at me. Now what makes me angry is that you guys are saying I was the first one to shoot at Jordy, NO! I was making an arrest an and while I was doing that someone started shooting at me from behind me like you see in the video. You can see that in the bottom of the video it says I had just handcuffed/warranted the criminal who I was arresting. Now why would I be warranting someone in the middle of a gun fight? I was just making the arrest and then the criminal was running towards Jordy who was shooting at me. Please admins check the logs if I really shot in that moment at anyone. I'm starting to question myself since all of these guys are ganging up on me but I'm fairly certain that I didn't shoot Jordy. The question here is why Jordy started shooting at me in the first place. He says that he was going to point a gun at me and say "don't arrest his friend" THIS is not true. I was making an arrest and Jordy just started shooting at me from the distance. Admins if you can, check the logs so we can get some justice done around here.
Like i said i was defending for a friend IC. I was helping Jordy because you was going to kill him and i was saving Zankaa too because you was arresting him. I don't really understand what I have done wrong and Jordy.
Here is a little fun fact for you liars. I was playing today in the server as a cop and you know what, when I reloaded the gun it had ammo exactly 12/570. Now if you look at the video the ammo count is at 12/570 which proves that I didn't fire a single bullet at Jordy. I was only reloading the 1 bullet to be 12 bullets. This proves that you guys have been lying all along in this thread -_-
Like i said "I believe you shot first" That say i "believe" that not saying you did or you didn't but i have done nothing wrong and i think Jordy has done nothing wrong too. Also i really want to know what I did wrong and why a BR is on me. Jordy was defending for a friend in IC.
You may have not been firing at me but someone was, because I'm quite sure i lost damage, although you did run at me with a gun, plus may I add the bug where you can't hear bullets from other players, this whole thing is s total confusion over a kill, now we'll just take the punishment as or if it comes by an admin.

Kinds Regards
Jordy
Community Member
Do you have any more evidence before the actual shooting started?

After consulting with another staff member we have came to the conclusion that a blacklist will be applied to both players.

Approved.
[Image: image.png]

Ted - International Lover: My gear changes sound like Donald Duck