Ban request on Jordy and Blurr
Video 
Name of player: [FL:RP] Jordy, [FL:RP] Blurr

SteamID: Jordy: STEAM_0:1:70533265 Blurr: STEAM_0:0:68019350

Time in GMT: 23.26 GMT +2

Server: v2p

Summary: I was arresting a guy for if I remember correctly having a knife and hitting with the knife at other people. While I was handcuffing him Jordy started shooting at me from a distance and his friend Blurr tried to attack me with a crowbar. I then started running at jordy to get his name because he had no valid reason to just start killing me like that. His defence was that the guy who I was arresting was his friend, but he could have like come up to me and hostage me or with a gunpoint make me release the guy who I was arresting rather than just kill me like that. I had been killed many times before for arresting someone and I just want to ask is it right for the guy's "friends" to just come up to me and kill me if I'm arresting their friend for commiting a crime. It really ruins the police rp for me when I can't even arrest people because I always get killed by the bystanders.

Evidence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_uL83GpkEk
Alright, I know it may seem strange to you but I had a reason to kill you. Firstly, he was my friend. I've seen and heard that you can do that, so I believe it's justified. Next, why have you not shown the whole video? I'm sure that all the footage would be more incriminating, and it looks like you might be changing the evidence. Finally, when did I hit you? Nowhere in the video it shows me hitting you.
I witnessed this whole event, and it would of been better to record a longer video. All I see is you and Jordy shooting each other and the rest is all in words, more evidence would be better!

Anyway I saw blurr doing that just to keep you away from arresting his friend, if he had a weapon, crazy and his friend was going to jail then what would be better than to use the weapon against you. He was RPing, just saving his friend really.
Jordy and you was shooting each other so I could not see who started this event! Anyway that is what I saw, I guess you have a better idea of what happened!

All I can tell you is what I saw, but maybe a bit after blurr and Jordy broke FailRP, however there is no evidence on that so unfortunately action cant be took on that!
In the video you can see that blurr tried to hit me with the crowbar but the main target here is Jordy. This is the Whole Video. I started the video right after I felt I was being shot at ( I can't keep fraps running all the time because it uses a lot of space from the hard drive). As you can see from the video I didn't shoot a single bullet at Jordy so Kippsee is lying or saw the situation wrongly. You were citizens and jordy starting to rdm me like that doesn't seem very RP like. If you were corleones/rebels then it would be more realistic for the other corleones/rebels to come and help.
It was not rdm we were defending for a friend that was being arrested at the time. We didn't what him to get arrested. It doesn't matter one bit if we were citizens or not we were saving our friend
Yeah yeah of course he was your "friend". In irl when someone gets arrested then what happens... his "friends" come to the rescue and gun the cops down with ak's. Yeah right...
I was defending for a friend and you starting shooting Jordy i believe that's what happened then i pulled a crowbar out and started to help Jordy because you were going to kill him we was helping a friend IC because he was being arrested. The after this happened you started moaning in OOC about how we rdm you when it was valid reason to kill you.
Why do you keep lying? Can't you see what's going on in the video? I didn't fire a single bullet at jordy, but for some reason you keep saying that I started shooting at him *sigh*.
Being a witness of this, you was firing at him but it looks like you started recording after reloading, looking at the very first second of the video. You just wanted more stable evidence to upload so it looks like you have done nothing, so I believe this have been tampered with!

I do not like choosing sides but I also do not like tampered evidence!
I don't see what I was doing wrong here, I was going to point a gun at you and say "Don't arrest my friend", Although in the video it doesn't show, as I were pointing the gun at you, you open fired at me. In this video you can see right at the start you were reloading, I taken damage from you. So I shot back.

Also may I add you ran at me with a gun when I already had a weapon out, being hostile is why I killed you.

Kinds Regards
Jordy
Community Member