Unban me please

Your name:Bonk

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:15446164

Banning Admin: Flame

Ban Length: 1 Day

Reason for the ban: "Stealing A Car Without a good Reason"

Why we should unban you:

Today I was on the Semi-Serious RP Server and I was sstealing a car and I stole it but the guy called an admin. He called Flame so he came and assked why I stole the car and I said because it was open to. So he said thats not a reason so I said back well my job is a criminal so then he banned me for a day and I really want to play today so can I get some courtesy please.
You cannot randomly steal a car, you need an RP reason, having job name as "criminal" does not count as a reason. An example of a reason would be something like the person had attacked you, but you had survived, or something similar. The ban is quite a short ban, it sounds justified to me.
(08-02-2011, 11:25 AM)thetimanator Wrote: You cannot randomly steal a car, you need an RP reason, having job name as "criminal" does not count as a reason. An example of a reason would be something like the person had attacked you, but you had survived, or something similar. The ban is quite a short ban, it sounds justified to me.
Well all I want is an unban I have learned my lesson and I want to play today but this ban prevents me from doing that until like 5:30 in the morning.