Alt toggles the sirens On/Off not just turns it on for like a minute
Title of Suggestion: Alt toggles the siren

Description: As you know, alt just plays a sound file, so it would be good if it TOGGLES it on/off, and 2 short bursts of sirens means pull over. Some people may leave this on but this could be bannable.

Why:
● The current siren is just a sound file
● It would increase the realism of RP
● Higher chance of people pulling to the side of the road and pulling over
●You could use it as a Caution that something may of happend somewhere
● You have to wait for it to turn of at the moment
● Current siren lasts too long
● When you accidently click ALt you just go around shouting turn off, turn off in voice chat.
The following 1 user Likes SpaghettiFTW's post:
  • KIE
Use template
The following 1 user Likes James_Gaff's post:
  • trxsh
I guess this could work and it would be good. Better than having a siren sounding for what feels like a long time unnecessarily.
Regards,
aviator
It's not really needed but I don't think this would be hard to code either, so a +support.
-Support: Toggle means that it will go on untill you turn it off.

+Support: When you go out of the police car while the sirens are on it will stop. Toggle on/off and it will stop when you step out.
The following 1 user Likes Bowiii's post:
  • James_Gaff
(05-06-2014, 02:46 PM)Bowie R. Wrote: -Support: Toggle means that it will go on untill you turn it off.

+Support: When you go out of the police car while the sirens are on it will stop. Toggle on/off and it will stop when you step out.
What about you can turn it on and off as you wish, but if you get out of your car and leave it on, it will automatically turn off after 80 seconds or similar?
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 1 user Likes Haarek's post:
  • Nevy
(05-06-2014, 03:08 PM)Midget Wrote: What about you can turn it on and off as you wish, but if you get out of your car and leave it on, it will automatically turn off after 80 seconds or similar?

I think that is a good idea to remove the issue stated prior to your post.
Regards,
aviator
Yes!
We had this horrific siren system for too long. The siren keeps going and keeps shutting itself when not so desired, and I believe it is a much needed addition to the gamemode.
+support
(05-06-2014, 12:40 PM)Jan Wrote: It's not really needed but I don't think this would be hard to code either, so a +support.

There is no coding at all. When you press alt while inside of the police car the key plays a sound file. The sound file is simply too long, that's all. It's about as much coding as > bind N "/use RifleAmmo 1"

It's simpler than you think, but none the less. I can do this in two seconds and submit the sound
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:59626040&b=13]

First Lieutenant A. Cloud
HMLA-37 'Gunrunners'
8th Marine Aircraft Wing
Task Force 91