Habbair;
nipinnapintullistlapi:3

SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:54403450 (Moperi);
STEAM_0:0:87161324 (Habbair);
STEAM_0:1:77262276 (nipinna);

Time in GMT: 11:50

Server: v2p

Summary: As the video shows, they are working together and tottaly rdm and sorry for brokening NLR but it was to record.

Note: Delicatus done prop-door to protect from massive rdm to see their names.

Evidence:

Evidence #1:

Evidence #2:

Evidence #3:

Btw, as you can see on the video, got all that people that can prove what happened here on BR.
Im tired doing BR all the time and sorry for my spam but if no one do BR, this guys keep screw up the server and i dont want it happen.
Yeah it is total rdm of what they were doing so i guess i agree?
Heart 
Well. Let me explain from my Perspective.

I was not there when it happened but I know this Guys. I mean:
Name of player:
Moperipoika;
Habbair;
nipinnapintullistlapi:3

These are the players which depends only on the big cash.
They will do anything for money.
I know them by sight. And I know that this does not are a mature person.
In my opinion they are simply people who have a to get annoyed other people.
I'm more or less involved in the situation.
So I decided to add a few words.
In my humble opinion these people should be punished for their misdeeds.
must admit that your friend did light FearRP. But I think he had a right to do so if it was a RDM

Regards Kevin.
Ban Request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, accused player nipinnapintullistläpi:3 (STEAM_0:1:77262276) was found violating rules regarding suitable police role-play.
A suspension shall be applied for 1 day. In addition, a blacklist from police officer will be issued for 3 hours.

Evidence was also found on player Delicatus (STEAM_0:1:86103725) was found violating rules regarding suitable use of props/tool gun.
A blacklist will be applied for physics gun, tool gun and entities/props for 12 hours.

Evidence was also found on player [RUSH] lackenboden [GER] (STEAM_0:0:60001629) was found violating rules regarding raiding.
A suspension will be applied for 1 day.

Accused player [FL:RP] Habbair (STEAM_0:0:87161324) was found randomly death-matching a player and incorrectly role-playing as a Gun Dealer.
A suspension will be applied for 2 days. In addition, a blacklist from Gun Dealer will be applied for 3 hours.

[FL] Aviator
Administrative Team
Regards,
aviator