Remove being arrested with weapon out.
Title of Suggestion: Remove being arrested with weapon out.

Description: When you have a weapon out, you cannot be hit with a arrest baton, or handcuffs.

Why: Alright, so today, I saw someone with a warrant get hit by a arrest baton with his m4a1 aimed at the officer. This should be removed just like tazing with a weapon out was. This is FailRP and should be removed.
Indeed, that is failure to role-play (and abide FearRP). If this does happen - then +Support.
Regards,
aviator
+support, prevents cops bum-rushing into people's bases with their arrest batons instead of roleplaying out the situation.
[Image: XiLkxQo.jpg]
well normally yes, but in the cases ive done it it makes some RP sense. I had an entire team of SRU pointing their guns at one guy telling him to stop moving while i "disarmed" him and handcuffed him. pretty sure only way you can do this is when fear rp is on your side. So +\- support
Kind Regards,
tmes2000
+Support
I've had this once. An officer attempted to handcuff me when we were in a close quarter scenario. Luckily, I managed to kill him... but this could have been prevented if this feature was in the game mode.

+Support
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

Yes, +Support.
Yes, this is needed +Support
Kind regards,
Tmdirtbike.
+Support
This reminds me when I was raiding Nexus with full battlegear and I had a warrant on me as I was raiding, and one single cop managed to charge me and hit me with that awful stick.

*plop*
*jail*

+Support.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
The following 1 user Likes Enzyme's post:
  • Adamantite