Just a few things I wanna say.
First of all, I am NOT a brony. Even though I've kept up with MLP, I don't like it that much. So, I'm sort of like DasBoSchitt when he made the vlog about bronies.
Hint, hint:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcrs5bjgPrM
Also I will not play on any of the servers anymore. Due to my Admin promotion on Unison Gaming HL2RP, I have to play HL2RP almost all the time. LITERALLY.
But I may come on once or twice depending if the server is being minge-attacked or not... (THE HL2RP SERVER)

Well, that's all. Have a nice day, comrades!
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQRNkeIjRrqyMaXsjPRYh2...9nmp1ZCmUt]
[Image: LZEd8IJ.png]
Get out already.
The following 5 users Like Jan's post:
  • Haarek, Bowiii, Iraqi Eagle, Chech, GRiiM
Thank you for this Skyarmyninja (still one of the best names ever IMO)

I am very glad you have found what you enjoy! However I can't help feel that it would be more appropriate in the "goodbye" section

Also I'm sorry but how does one just stop being a broney? I thought it was just a general class for guys who like MLP? not like it was some sort of thing that it requires you to seemingly leave formal notice you have stopped doing?
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
Well thanks for letting us all know you're an admin.

Who are you again?
The following 8 users Like Adman's post:
  • James_Gaff, Wood, MasterNoda, Bowiii, Yhig, Iraqi Eagle, bismo, Ms. Mudpie
Moved to goodbyes.
Uhm... okay? Bye...
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Well, um goodbye. I wish you good fortune in your future endeavors.
[Image: ghTXnEx.png]
(05-04-2014, 08:52 AM)Barkles Wrote: Thank you for this Skyarmyninja (still one of the best names ever IMO)

I am very glad you have found what you enjoy! However I can't help feel that it would be more appropriate in the "goodbye" section

Also I'm sorry but how does one just stop being a broney? I thought it was just a general class for guys who like MLP? not like it was some sort of thing that it requires you to seemingly leave formal notice you have stopped doing?

First of all, I'm not saying goodbye. I might come on the server once or twice.
And also.... you can keep the brony label to fans. I'm not a fan, I just like the show. Just because someone liked MLP doesn't mean they're automatically a brony.
EDIT: Changed sow to show. DAMN IT KEYBOARD!

(05-04-2014, 07:10 AM)Jan Wrote: Get out already.

Why do you always have to be a douche to me?
[Image: LZEd8IJ.png]
Only know you from the forums. I find you kinda "troll" like. You like to joke around in serious times which isn't needed. No offense but I fell kinda bad for the server that promoted you. I wish you luck and dude. Be serious in serious times. No one likes a joke when they are timed in the worst.

Good. Bye.
The following 1 user Likes Bowiii's post:
  • Imperator
See ya next week.
The following 3 users Like Yhig's post:
  • yarrrs, Bowiii, Disabled Angel