BR - [FL:RP][#YOLO]The... Pyro...
Name of player: [FL:RP][#YOLO]The... Pyro...

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:69993551

Time in GMT: 00:00 (Aprox.)

Server: v2d

Summary: Guy caught by 2 police, I had my gun out first and he refuses to drop his, breaking FearRp.

Evidence:
If you see i had my gun out in my view when i ran down the thingy and i had my gun to him and you had your gun to the guy. And all you had to do was let me see the video cause from my view the like 2 second lag on every game server my gun came off my chest a split second for you. Theres no reason to get upset and try to get me banned all you have to tdo is show me so i can see my mistake from my view my gun was already on him and you. Also he broke fear rp from my understanding cause from that minior lag in every game no matter what and when he got out my gun was on both of you he broke fear rp thats why i refused to do what you wanted me to do. AND THIS is the problem with the server you dont give anyone a chance to see there mistake its oh your banned for asmall mistake you didnt realize. Dont bother repling cause even though you may not car id rather send my time playing then arguing over a stupid fucking video game its not like i went crazy with braking every rule Once again in my veiw my gun was pointed at both of yur guys.

1 more thing pause on 00:09 see how im turned my camera wasnt on you so i couldnt see when you had your weapon out when i saw you it was on ur chest.
(05-03-2014, 11:36 PM)Pixlemaster12 Wrote: If you see i had my gun out in my view when i ran down the thingy and i had my gun to him and you had your gun to the guy. And all you had to do was let me see the video cause from my view the like 2 second lag on every game server my gun came off my chest a split second for you. Theres no reason to get upset and try to get me banned all you have to tdo is show me so i can see my mistake from my view my gun was already on him and you. Also he broke fear rp from my understanding cause from that minior lag in every game no matter what and when he got out my gun was on both of you he broke fear rp thats why i refused to do what you wanted me to do. AND THIS is the problem with the server you dont give anyone a chance to see there mistake its oh your banned for asmall mistake you didnt realize. Dont bother repling cause even though you may not car id rather send my time playing then arguing over a stupid freaking video game its not like i went crazy with braking every rule Once again in my veiw my gun was pointed at both of yur guys.

1 more thing pause on 00:09 see how im turned my camera wasnt on you so i couldnt see when you had your weapon out when i saw you it was on ur chest.

I don't really want to read all of that.
But from what I can gather. You are agreeing to the ban request and admit that you did wrong? You seem distressed by your long sentencing.
i was the other officer their, and I'm pretty sure we can say you both had your gun out at the same time. i then however pulled mine out, making you out armed therefor breaking fear rp. You are supposed to RP the situtaion out anyways and if you felt that it was wrongful and fail rp on our part then you post a BR. Had you done that this BR wouldnt be up, and you wouldnt be at fault.
Kind Regards,
tmes2000
I honstly dont car about this petty argument cause im not going to get anywhere in life doing it....
Denied. Ban not needed, however if you are outnumbered you are to drop the gun, but as for tmes, you'd have to sneak up behind and surround him since if you are pointing a gun at him when they have a duel when he can see you, then you are breaking fearRP. You are to fear for you friend, but if you sneak up on behind and surrounds him then he must comply with you.
Kind Regards,
Floodify