Unban Request - Perm Ban
Your name: Frank Golliath - Shaddow

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:21718028

Banning Admin: [FL] Faustie

Ban Length: Permanent

Reason for the ban: Don't kill me when I'm questioning you as admin, and definitely don't mass RDM people afterwards. Bye

Why we should unban you:
It started when I was at the petrol station, as a police commander, when a player tried to run me over. I thought it may have been an accident as the cars can be hard to control, Then they reversed and went for me again so I pulled out my mp5 as a warning, he reversed and went for me again so I fired at his car and he ended up dead. I don't remember how it was a long time ago, an admin saw that he was dead and asked me why I had killed him to which I answered he tried to kill me, I was asked again why I killed him I replied in more detail by saying he was going to run me over, Again the admin asked why I had killed him again I typed in the chat that he was going to kill me, this repetition started to annoy me and on that day I was not my usual happy-go-lucky self, so I emptied a clip or two in to the surrounding players including Faustie and then disconnected. I later checked the ban list expecting to be banned for what I had done, however I did not expect it to be permanent, though I would understand why it would be this way. I like your server and I think that it is the best RP server there is and after trying to find another one I have found that there is only one, and that one is yours.

Please may I be given a second chance. I Love your server and would certainly consider donating, I have already referred two players, one of which has donated, floorman and hybridhunter.
Furthermore, I would like to express my sincerest apologies to those players who I killed wrongfully due to this incident.
Kerpele.
Don't post here unless you are an admin or the person wanting an unban.
-Post deleted-
I am the person I have two gamertag's shaddow and pbgben, I registered as pbgben forgetting about my in-game name being shaddow, sorry

Proof in my profile = http://steamcommunity.com/id/pbgben
If you kill an admin and a other players randomly around them whilst they are questioning you and you did it simply because you were getting annoyed, you can expect a perma ban, or at least a very long ban. However we will wait to hear Fausties side of the story.
Hello, Anyone there
Hello, Am I being ignored? Faustie has logged in and comments on other stuff yet I'm just left here?
is there a problem? or am I missing something?

Please I would like to be unbanned, I really like rp and love your server, I would hate to have to say goodbye
Don't expect us to rush to help you if you were mingey enough to get permed. Faustie will reply in his own time so stop spamming it.
I was online at this time and I can recall that the admin was ignoring nearly everything people were saying in the chat and Pbgben had mentioned many times he was being run over. I was in the bank buying some weapons. Also Faustie blacklisted the president when he requested backup from police to kill rebels that were raiding the Nexus building. And pbgben i accept your apology for killing me Blush. I think that he deserves a second chance as other people have been given one.
Quote:RDM\'ing passing people for no reason at all[]2011-08-10 07:15:27[][FL] Storm
Quote:Attempted CDM, telling me to fuck off and whinging like a baby when I stop you[]2011-08-10 07:46:46[][FL] Storm
Quote:RDM/NLR/FailRP/Ban avoiding name[]2011-09-01 12:58:41[][FL] Faustie
Quote:propspam, public building, RDM, failrp[]2011-08-15 03:30:55 [][FL] Thetimanator
Quote:RDM 2011-08-04 10:13:54[][FL][]Dryblood
Quote:Mass CDM 2011-09-05 19:01:06[][FL][]Faustie
Quote:RDM 2011-08-01 12:33:41[][FL][]MikeyTheFox
Quote:Massive NLR break, RDM[]2011-08-10 04:27:32[][FL] Flame

A few other non perm bans, please please reduce mine from perm ban, I thing that a month would be more than enough?
I'm only asking for a second chance, some people get banned 5+ times before perm.
Not all of those bans were people going cop, murdering an admin and then murdering a bunch of other people too. And THEN leaving.