Unban Request
Unban Request Made By Mc Face...

Your name: Mc Face

Your ban ID: 40940

Banned by: [FL]Pavilion

Reason: Intentional MassCDM, Disconnecting to avoid punishment.

Involved: My Taxi Car

Why we should unban you: Well, You Guys Should Unban Me Because Before This Happened Was I A Dick On The Server, Sorry Very Much! Im Thinking and thinking what im going to write but i dont know why i did this?! Well, Here's The Story. Every Day since i was banned, i stopped playing Garry's mod... im much sad because im banned, ive been donating and buying stuff D: but everyday since that... dont want to talk about it... My brother is playing on theese servers now... and i keep watching and watching every second... that was the story about my garry's mod life. When Im Being/If Unbanned I Will Start A New Garry's mod Life and stop being a bitch/myself. Thank You [FL] Pavilion If you unban me, i will be stopping being a bitch...

Thank You
This was your 11'th ban. I fail to see why you should be given more chances than this, especially seeing how you knew you'd be gone forever after commiting these actions and you went ahead and did it anyways.

You being sorry does not convince anyone, so put some effort into your unbanrequest if you want it to be considered.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(05-03-2014, 04:29 PM)Mc Face Wrote: Unban Request Made By Mc Face...

Your name: Mc Face

Your ban ID: 40940

Banned by: [FL]Pavilion

Reason: Intentional MassCDM, Disconnecting to avoid punishment.

Involved: My Taxi Car

Why we should unban you: Well, You Guys Should Unban Me Because Before This Happened Was I A *** On The Server, Sorry Very Much! Im Thinking and thinking what im going to write but i dont know why i did this?! Well, Here's The Story. Every Day since i was banned, i stopped playing Garry's mod... im much sad because im banned, ive been donating and buying stuff D: but everyday since that... dont want to talk about it... My brother is playing on theese servers now... and i keep watching and watching every second... that was the story about my garry's mod life. When Im Being/If Unbanned I Will Start A New Garry's mod Life and stop being a bitch/myself. Thank You [FL] Pavilion If you unban me, i will be stopping being a bitch + i know it's my 11th ban so... Hmh, What Should I Say... Okay here's What happened... I was driving my taxi and drived fast... well, then it was like 2-4 maffia guys on the streat and i could'nt stop they just died and i just was scared and ran away from the car and left... I dont know why i did that O_O I Regret it much, I should talk with the admin instead of leaving... I hate myself right now!! But I really love the Admins ;P They Are doing a great job... please unban me, Im really hating myself for this, and doing theese stuff after i've bought donator and money. bitchslap on myself!

Thank You
Denied.

Closing notes: Banned player managed to rack up 11 bans in 58 where the most recent ban was a blatant rulebreakage (Refeering to DC to avoid staffmember).
Banned player has gotten enough chances already, and there were found no reasons to remove nor shorten the ban issued by banning admin.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator