Admin Doesnt K now The Rules
Quote:The following rules are made to make clear what is allowed and what is not, this is required for any decent roleplay server. We expect you to read all the rules before playing. It may take a couple of minutes to read all the rules, but an average ban is a lot longer than that. It's almost impossible to cover every single detail with rules, so we expect that you use your common sense and won't do questionable things or search for loopholes. If you are not sure if something is allowed or not, ask an admin to clarify.

Remember, our roleplay is about recreating a lifelike civilization - your character is by default a functional member of society, so don't do anything you wouldn't do in real life.

A normal citizen wouldn't try to run from an officer when he is restrained with an Officer next to him would he? Especially if he was innocent as you said you were.
(05-02-2014, 05:31 PM)Termin Wrote: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=37778
Quote:Do not run away from gunpoint or while being tied: this is breaking FearRP - I presume this applies to handcuffs as well?

Answer:
Yes, it does.

Yes this isn't displayed in the F1 menu however if you just get cuffed and the Officer is getting a warrant you can't run, therefore it would be stupid to even try to run. FailRP we could call it.
Still its stupid to ban me for something NOT in the RULES so unban me and add it to the rules then it will be all good.

(05-02-2014, 05:31 PM)Termin Wrote: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=37778
Quote:Do not run away from gunpoint or while being tied: this is breaking FearRP - I presume this applies to handcuffs as well?

Answer:
Yes, it does.

Yes this isn't displayed in the F1 menu however if you just get cuffed and the Officer is getting a warrant you can't run, therefore it would be stupid to even try to run. FailRP we could call it.
Still its stupid to ban me for something NOT in the RULES so unban me and add it to the rules then it will be all good.

(05-02-2014, 05:38 PM)Termin Wrote:
Quote:The following rules are made to make clear what is allowed and what is not, this is required for any decent roleplay server. We expect you to read all the rules before playing. It may take a couple of minutes to read all the rules, but an average ban is a lot longer than that. It's almost impossible to cover every single detail with rules, so we expect that you use your common sense and won't do questionable things or search for loopholes. If you are not sure if something is allowed or not, ask an admin to clarify.

Remember, our roleplay is about recreating a lifelike civilization - your character is by default a functional member of society, so don't do anything you wouldn't do in real life.

A normal citizen wouldn't try to run from an officer when he is restrained with an Officer next to him would he? Especially if he was innocent as you said you were.
Im going to to say this fo the milionth time it happens all the time no one is ever punished for it and its not in the rules so unabn me....

(05-02-2014, 05:38 PM)Termin Wrote:

Also who said i was a normal citizen i could be RPing a crazy dude for all you know its not stated in the rules so therefor i broke no rule so i should be unbanned so i can get back on the server and RP...BTW Put it in the rules.
FailRP is one of the broadest rules, this is an RP server and breaking RP could involve anything. That is why we have that warning in our rules. Just because we haven't written an exact rule for your situation does not mean you haven't done anything wrong.
Also sometimes peoples common sense arent working properly once again EVERYONE deos it but is not punished so make it clear in the rules and lift my ban
If others do it in your sight then collect evidence and post a ban request.

This ban is not getting lift because it is FearRP and FailRP. There is nothing else to add that myself and Termin did not add.

Denied.