Admin Doesnt K now The Rules
Your name: (Steam friends name)

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example)48246

Banned by: (Please use the staff member's full name with [FL]/[FL:M] tag)[FL] Fultz

Reason: (Why were you banned, what is listed as the reason?)FearRP

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the staff member.)Shaho and Fultz

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened) Admin thinks he can twist the rules on me cause hes server authority. So i ask this guy wanna buy a gun he says no i say fine you jerk(as a joke) and i walk into the nexus and he follows me in and punches me then i call an officer for help then Shaho tazes me and another person who did nothing and the gets me up and cuffs me for assult and harrasment.....(WTF?) Then he cuffs me and has nothing but his hands out so i begin to run out the door then he tazes me and says Fear RP(1) He had his hands out 2)There is no way in hell i can see the tazer behind me when im 5 feet ahead of him. So then they call an admin(Fultz) This admin says fear rp still counts when they have no weapons out and i tell him no thats not how it works buddy he gets mad and bans me after i say what im i supposed to be scared of his hands (May i remind you when i ran off he had nothing but his hands out. ALSO Shadow actually broke fear rp yet he is swimming is flowers with no punishment he saw the tazers come at him and i didnt therefor he actually broke the rules not me. (Also no warning was givin like i will shoot or i will taze stop he just grabed his tazer after i ran out and tazed me then Butthurt admin banned me cause im not an idiot and know fear rp only counts with weapons...Not hands (He wasnt even in punch mode)

Rule 13 Clearly states this 13.Follow FearRP. You can't attack a person who has a "gun (or tazer) pointed at you," while you are unarmed, you must roleplay being afraid of the (gun).(He was unarmed when i ran) ______So dont try and say oh it still counts when he has nothing out. This admin clearly banned me cause he was upset and clearly doesnt understand fear rp. If your gonna ban me for a rule i didnt break then you should kick Shadow from admin team and ban him for a day for a rule he DID break.
Please read hostage rule 2

"Do not run away from gunpoint or while being tied: this is breaking FearRP."

This applies to handcuffs as well. And since you were cuffed you are breaking FearRP.
Yet listen here I was not at gun point nor was i tied i was cuffed Cheese maybe you should update the rules huh? And tis not fear rp it no were says in the rules at all running while tied is fear rp yet again i was not tied i was cuffed. Also there is no video or picture evidence of him pointing his gun at me(i ran when he had his hands out) so you went off of a lie because Shaho is your buddy. Basically you had a biased opinion and banned me without proof. (i advise you not to lock this ever caue i will through so many things at you that will make you look like an newb to the server.

BTW yet again doesnt say i cant run while cuffed and loads of people do this and i never punished ALSO that says hostage rules i was no hostage Cheese!
So you are going to walk away from a cop right beside you who is getting a warrant while cuffed because he is not armed?

Shaho is not my buddy. He is not even on my friends list. So it is not bias. You were cuffed with an officer and you walked away breaking FearRP
No buddy boy no where in the rules does it say i cant walk away while cuffed

So you should unban me for things that people do all the time while cuffed and for something not in the rules you cant just make up rules
I just supplied the rule in the post above....

Im not going to continue this little batter with you. And since you dont want me to close it I am just going to have someone else finalize this request.
Have any other stuff you want to make up? Cause if not go ahead and unban me please Cheese you should also really talk to Soul Ripper about adding the rues you just made up in the actual rules....

(05-02-2014, 05:18 PM)Fultz Wrote: I just supplied the rule in the post above....

Im not going to continue this little batter with you. And since you dont want me to close it I am just going to have someone else finalize this request.
BTW no disrespect by this i just want to be unbanned so i can play this server because you banned me for a rule you think should be an actual rule and made up. You follow the server rules you dont not remove or add to them without asking the owner and letting the community know.

(05-02-2014, 05:18 PM)Fultz Wrote: I just supplied the rule in the post above....

No clearly you cannot read very well there is no rule saying i cant run off in hand cuffs everyone does it. IT CLEARLY STATES i cant run away while roped or have a gun pointed at me as a (HOSTAGE) i no size shape or form was i a hostage and this ban i poorly made.

No continue to argue with me cause im the one who knows the rules here ok... See maybe you should put in the rules if you are cuffed by an officer you cannot run. But it is not therefor there is no way i could have broken a rue that deosn't exist and if you insit on it existing how can i know not to break a rule i cannot see in the rules that number 2 hostage rule clearly shows it has nothing to do with being arrested so don't try to twist the rules on me.

Come on dude unban me for this horse shit fake rule its not that hard to admit you are wrong.
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=37778
Quote:Do not run away from gunpoint or while being tied: this is breaking FearRP - I presume this applies to handcuffs as well?

Answer:
Yes, it does.

Yes this isn't displayed in the F1 menu however if you just get cuffed and the Officer is getting a warrant you can't run, therefore it would be stupid to even try to run. FailRP we could call it.
I was a part of the reason why he got trangd and tied up. He choose for some reason to raid a gunshop that me and my freind was guarding in as security guards. He as the only rebel survivaled and was tranged and tied up. He choose to run around the city and made it to the nexus even that two guys ( Unholy and ???? ) held him under gunpoint.

I where ad the situation and i was the security guard that was rdmd.
(05-02-2014, 05:31 PM)Termin Wrote: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=37778
Quote:Do not run away from gunpoint or while being tied: this is breaking FearRP - I presume this applies to handcuffs as well?

Answer:
Yes, it does.

Yes this isn't displayed in the F1 menu however if you just get cuffed and the Officer is getting a warrant you can't run, therefore it would be stupid to even try to run. FailRP we could call it.

Yet it is not in the rules and it not considered failrp in the rules neither so its a random made up rule ban

(05-02-2014, 05:33 PM)Bowie R. Wrote: I was a part of the reason why he got trangd and tied up. He choose for some reason to raid a gunshop that me and my freind was guarding in as security guards. He as the only rebel survivaled and was tranged and tied up. He choose to run around the city and made it to the nexus even that two guys ( Unholy and ???? ) held him under gunpoint.

I where ad the situation and i was the security guard that was rdmd.
Nothing to do with situation and thats not what happened isnt this considered lies in the court room