Unban request
It doesn't matter if you were the only one to be banned or not. Your case will be review and consider based on the rulebreakages you commited, not if other people were doing the same. This UBR is about you and your actions.

Do you have anything else to add to your case? I fail to see how you blatantly breaking the rules creating massive chaos is okay because other people were doing this aswell.

You knew it was rulebreakage, you knew you'd get punished for doing so, you went ahead and did it anyways.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(05-10-2014, 03:54 PM)Enzyme Wrote: It doesn't matter if you were the only one to be banned or not. Your case will be review and consider based on the rulebreakages you commited, not if other people were doing the same. This UBR is about you and your actions.

Do you have anything else to add to your case? I fail to see how you blatantly breaking the rules creating massive chaos is okay because other people were doing this aswell.

You knew it was rulebreakage, you knew you'd get punished for doing so, you went ahead and did it anyways.

I've clearly explained myself multiple times, if you wanna be stubborn, fine.
But atleast lower the ban time, because a perma ban as a first ban is ridiculous.
You are asking us to lower your ban-time, yet you have failed to give us a good reason nor convince us to do so.
Sincerely, Enzyme
(05-10-2014, 10:11 PM)Enzyme Wrote: You are asking us to lower your ban-time, yet you have failed to give us a good reason nor convince us to do so.
Other people receiving way lower ban times, and this being my very first ban is not a valid reason?
ok :^)
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
You should give him another chance. I know for a fact that you can not permaban someone from the server over 1 dumb thing. That is false. You sir admin are abusing your powers, especially the blacklists are too high. I know how to be an admin as i am one and this is not how you do it. tisk tisk.

User Warned - Posting in a thread without sufficient right. -Aviator
Anything else to add?
Sincerely, Enzyme
(05-17-2014, 11:43 PM)Enzyme Wrote: Anything else to add?

nope
bump?
Denied.