Unban request
Your name: EnviousBird

Your ban ID: 48229

Banned by: [FL] Venom

Reason: Massive propkilling/pushing, obviously not here to play, only to cause chaos.

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: I am new to the server and new to RP servers overall. A friend of me recruited me and I didn't read the rules (i did read them now) and was a complete dick to everybody. But I learned from my mistakes and this is my first ban. I don't think that i deserve an instant permanent ban, i would like you to give me another chance. I will proof to you and everybody that i'm actually here to do real roleplaying and i would very much like to play on this server.
I joined and all I saw from you and another person was spawning props and smashing and killing literally everything while also prop blocking the tunnel and etc. why did you think this was okay?
(05-02-2014, 06:06 PM)Venom Wrote: I joined and all I saw from you and another person was spawning props and smashing and killing literally everything while also prop blocking the tunnel and etc. why did you think this was okay?

Well, at that point the entire server was in complete chaos, i had been killed multiple times by propkilling/pushing and many cops were abusing their powers as well.
I admit however that it was wrong to start propkilling/pushing as well, and it wont happen again.
Bump
"6. If no staff member replies on your unban request within 7 days, your request will always be in your advantage and your ban will be removed from your record."
That's if no one has replied, yet I did. Don't bump your UBR request also, I've been really busy.

Now, back to this topic, so you thought because other people were doing it you could?
I fail to see why you should be given another chance here. You came on this server only to cause chaos and havoc, and you knew you'd be punished for doing so, and yet you went ahead and did it anyways.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(05-09-2014, 08:16 PM)Venom Wrote: That's if no one has replied, yet I did. Don't bump your UBR request also, I've been really busy.

Now, back to this topic, so you thought because other people were doing it you could?
Like i said, it was obviously not ok to start propkilling people, but i was really tired of being propkilled everytime i spawn.
I only tried to kill the people who were throwing objects at me / people who were trying to run me over.

(05-09-2014, 08:27 PM)Enzyme Wrote: I fail to see why you should be given another chance here. You came on this server only to cause chaos and havoc, and you knew you'd be punished for doing so, and yet you went ahead and did it anyways.

I know that i deserve a punishment, but i've been banned for over a week now while everyone else who were causing chaos in the server were left unpunished.
This was also my first ban so imo a perma ban is not in its place here.
My buddy also tells me that people are only getting 10 minutes physgun ban for propkilling people, so this doesn't scale quite well with my case.

I hope you guys reconsider this perma ban.
Your friend is lying to you as I've never seen anyone recieve a 10 minute blacklist for propkilling other players.
Now, how can you expect to break the rules on such a scale as you did and expect a mild punishment?
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(05-09-2014, 09:31 PM)Enzyme Wrote: Your friend is lying to you as I've never seen anyone recieve a 10 minute blacklist for propkilling other players.
Now, how can you expect to break the rules on such a scale as you did and expect a mild punishment?

I didn't/don't expect a mild punishment at all, but a permaban is slightly too much imo. It was even my first ban so...
Also, i didn't even start all the chaos on the server in the first place, and only I was banned.
(05-09-2014, 09:36 PM)Enviousbird Wrote:
(05-09-2014, 09:31 PM)Enzyme Wrote: Your friend is lying to you as I've never seen anyone recieve a 10 minute blacklist for propkilling other players.

I didn't/don't expect a mild punishment at all, but a permaban is slightly too much imo. It was even my first ban so...
Also, i didn't even start all the chaos on the server in the first place, and only I was banned.

You actually were not the only one banned. I banned around 3-4 people at that time as they were causing all the chaos.