Falcon's Farewell.
Smile 
Hello, everybody, today, I am announcing my leave from the FearlessRP Community. Some may know why I am leaving, and some may not. For those who do not know, I am leaving due to enhance my education, social life, and college preparatory. For some who think they really know why I am leaving, exclude that idea from your head, as it is not true. Rather than telling you why I am leaving, I would like to say some wonderful things I have experienced in this grand community. They are as follows:

I have met so many great people, that have changed my life, and that have taught me great things. I will list these folks later..

I have learned so many qualities and traits from this community, it is truly hard to actually think of how much I had learned. These qualities vary from friendship, kindness, strictness, leadership, and many others.

I am truly grateful for the people that have put this community together, and how they have changed my life. Every single Administrator and Moderator.

These are the people that have helped me in my quests and travels:

Jarz Oh my god, you have helped me so much, and I now have the same struggles you do, and I have used you as a role model to get myself through these problems. Thank You for that.

BlackDog I really have no idea what to say here. You brought me in, taught me leadership qualities, and many other things. I look up to you, and everything you do, and will do for this community.

Moist Even though we don't hang out a lot, you have taught me great things such as friendship, and kindness. Thank you for that.

SpartanJunior You are truly a great friend to have, guiding me through problems, like any admin would do, but you, you are a true, true friend.

ZedsDead Again, I don't know you much, but I remember when you first joined, and I saw a great thing in you. Your hair is beautiful.

JesseRockstarr Oh my god. You are a great friend, and even as we may disagree on some things, we agree on the best. Thank you for helping me here.

Prosto I haven't really talked to a lot, but you seem like a fine lad, and a fun one too. Thanks for the good times.

KuLa Again, haven't talked to you a lot, but you seem like a good friend to have, as you are to me. I hope we will meet again.

GeorgeTheBoy Even though you aren't active as much as you used to be, you are still a good friend of mine, and I hope it continues to be that way.

SlothPool You are a great friend to have, and a great person in general. You are kind, respectful, and understandable. Keep in touch.

Preditor Oh, George Bush, I think you have great leadership qualities in you, and you should use them when you get the chance. I am not Canadian.

Faustie It is truly sad that we only met a short while ago, but I assure you, that you made a difference in my life. I hope we will RP like we had done in the later future.

Rouch Another good friend I had met on this community, you are friendly, helpful, and kind. There is not much more to say about a nice, trustworthy fellow about you.

Tmes Sorry for not mentioning you, but you have helped me with many RP's, and helped me in general, thank you for that.

Theomenz Oh god. I really have nothing to say that's bad about you. You were a great friend to me while I was here, and I hope you continue to shine in this community. I hope we can keep in touch, friend. You owe me.

SmexyTranniNanny Oh lord. You kill so many people. You must have really developed your hand-eye coordination. Good day to you friend, and keep on killin'.

360NoScopes You were a great friend to have, whether it was when I introduced you to this community, or any other time. You are kind, and helpful. Keep in touch.

DeluXe I miss you. I wish you the best of luck, and you have my help if you need it. I hope you come back to enjoy this wonderful place, once again.

Freezak You have helped me greatly in many things. You are kind, honest, and will always be a good friend to have.

IraqiEagle When I first met you, I wanted to shoot you in the face, but as we slowly became friends, I knew that you would achieve something great one day. Keep in touch man.

Lesanka Oh lord, oh lord. You are the queen of RP. You have taught me many qualities, like kindness, compassion, and friendship. Keep in touch.

Narc Even though we only met once, you have shown me how fun it is to RP, and how great people like you do it. Good luck, friend.

Dr. Internet Man oh man, you are full of it. You are a great guy, and always will be. You're quite the funny one too, but also very serious.

SurgeonScone You know, you pretty much started me off, here. You're a great friend, helpful, and kind. I'll try to stop by next time I'm in England.

Toxic Another great friend you are, one who has helped me in many areas, thank you for that.

Hostage Even though we never really talked, I was alway interested in what you do, and I realize now, we should have been good friends.

Cat You are a great friend of mine, and always will be. It was great that I could meet you, as you have always been a kind lad.

Nacreas You have helped me greatly in my quests, and I respect that. We should keep in touch more, you saucy Aussie.

NightHawkd We are great friends, you reach out to me, and I will always respect that. We should really, really keep in touch.

Tmdirtbike Oh my.. Another wonderful friend of mine, that is sad to see me leave. You have done so many things I am grateful for. Keep in touch, bud.

Toxin Sorry for being a murderous, treasonous thief, but I really wanted you to change your capitals... Keep in touch.

Futilelamb Oh boy, we have done so many things for each other, if that means you selling me guns, or I fixing your exploited computer. Keep in touch, my friend.

Hermeyyy I remember when I first met you, a kind young lad you were, having a great desire to Roleplay. Thank You for everything you have done to help me here.

Doomdude1 We used to talk a lot, but you know, the times are a changin'. It was great getting to know you more, and it was great knowing that you were there for me.

Enzyme I really... Really... Really... have nothing to say here about you. You have helped me so much, in everything I do, I really can't repay you for what you have done for me. Keep in touch.

Flame You protected me from minges, you helped me in my quests... you are truly a great friend to have, and I look up to you.

Infernaw Even though I only got to know you for a little bit, I enjoyed selling Moist Towelettes to city folk with you. You're a nice person, who can do anything if they put their mind to it.

Grub Just wow. You are a true, true friend to have. I am sorry for what I have done, and I truly hope that you will forgive me. I hope we can keep in touch, my friend. Also, go Fords, baby.

Shadow You have again, helped me in so many ways, whether banning rule breakers with an iron fist, or just being nice in general. I hope we can continue to talk.

Venom I remember when you came to this server, and we became friends quick, and I hope we can continue our friendship. Keep in touch, friend.

Jan I really got to know you well. You are quite the understanding man, and I like that. Every decision you have made, I have always been with you, and I hope that we can continue to be friends.

Vauld You are the best RP person to know, if that makes any sense. You have done great role-plays, even if that means building a city outside of the map.. I am speechless..

Floodify It's great to know you, you are a great admin, and a great leader, thank you for being a great friend, and role model.

Jokhah Oh god. You're hilarious. I mean... you're so damn funny... Thank you for being a friend, and the RP's that we have done. Keep in touch.

Ousmn Oh Spaniard, Spaniard, you were always a great friend to me, and you always will be. We may have disagreed at times, but I now understand it was for the best. Keep in touch.

Jonesy Okay, Welshman, I want to shoot you in the face, with a longbow. I am not Canadian either... You were a true friend to me, and one of the best dictators I have ever known. At least I don't soak my hair in hairspray.

Doug I remember when I first joined, and you helped me through my struggles, it's great to know you, and I hope we can keep in contact.

Fultzy Oh lord, I forgot you D:. You are a great friend to have, whether that means telling me the rules, or RP'ing with me as a cop. It's a pity we barely got to talk.

SoulRipper You are a great person for doing this. You have changed my life, with your community, and you have taught me many things. I like your style of music too. Tounge
Keep in touch.

Alright, phew, now that that is off my chest, I want you to know that I truly enjoyed my time here, and I will always remember every single one of you. If I did not mention you, please tell me, and I will do so. Sorry for this being an extremely long list, but this is serious to me, and I put a lot of time into it.

Thank you all, and.. Goodbye.

Your Great Friend,
Falcon.

EDIT- A quick edit. If you want to ask me any questions, feel free to ask in the comments, I will be happy to answer them. And Thank You.
[Image: J1zObHm.gif]
The following 9 users Like Falcon's post:
  • Moisty, Rouch122, Floodify, Preditor, Grub, Enzyme, Tmdirtbike, Nacreas, Mustang
Sad to see you leave. Although I understand the need to put education first.

We will remain in touch on Steam!
The following 2 users Like GeorgeTheBoy's post:
  • Falcon, Rolorox
*single tear* Goodbye and I'll await your return! Best of luck when it comes to your education, and I'll make sure to dictate twice as hard for you.
The following 2 users Like Theomenz's post:
  • Falcon, GucciGodRemix
Fal, fal... That song I sang was directed to you and I want you to know that, even though I did not do it that good I know it meant a lot to you. I would like to thank you for coming on the server and listening to the songSmile

I would like to thank you for everything you have taught me and encouraged me to do. You have truly been a great friend, closer than a friend. Good luck with the future and I hope you do good in shool.
Keep in touch man.
Kind regards,
Tmdirtbike.
The following 1 user Likes Tmdirtbike's post:
  • Falcon
Falcon man, I hate to see you go :c. Dude, your a kickass friend. I hope everything goes awesome for you in life and keep in touch dude. Really going to miss you. I hate to see you go :/. Your a great guy Falcon and carry on. Man I have to come back in and edit to say to be honest I'm about to cry. Hopefully you'll be back then we can have more awesome RPs. Smile
The following 1 user Likes Rouch122's post:
  • Falcon
See ya Falcon. We've had some great times on FL. I hope we keep in touch and I wish you good luck in your future endeavors.
The following 1 user Likes Moisty's post:
  • Falcon
So sad that you had to go.I honestly looked up to you how good you were at building and your roleplay skills,I'll miss you dood you were the first person on Fearless.You actually helped me a lot through Fearless when I was at about 50-100 hours.You've taught me so much,You're the one that made me actually want to passive rp.Rather than going around look for someone to mug or have a huge firefight or something.Thanks so much man for all you taught me really appreciated.Have fun in College dood.Keep in touch Cheese.

Too Falco
With love,
SlothPool
The following 1 user Likes GucciGodRemix's post:
  • Falcon
Your roleplaying skills shocked me these last few months, I will honestly admit. You have like.. 500 hours? And what.. 12 RP points? That's damn impressive. That's a sign of an amazing player in the community, and it's sad to see someone like that depart for a short time. I look forward toward your re-arrival.

Gooby til' then!
The following 1 user Likes yarrrs's post:
  • Falcon
I wasn't aware I actually had that big an impact on your experience. In any case I bid you well.

<Performs ritual of well-bidding>
The following 1 user Likes Surgeon-Scone's post:
  • Falcon
(05-02-2014, 04:33 AM)Surgeon-Scone Wrote: I wasn't aware I actually had that big an impact on your experience. In any case I bid you well.

<Performs ritual of well-bidding>

You did a lot for me.
[Image: J1zObHm.gif]