Crash on join/sending client info.
I just join the server and wait for it to load everything then it closes Garry's Mod when it starts to send client info, no error message.

I've looked at many threads about this and every single one doesn't work. Here are the solutions I've tried:
- Verify integrity of game cache
- Load single player City RP first
- Delete cache
- Download all the addons
- Use the launch commands that the owner suggested
Ive been wanting to play with this fella for couple weeks now. Drug business is on hold right now Wink
Try joining a single player game prior to attempting to join the server. It works for me (Have had this problem for a good year or so.)
A more fitting signature. 
(04-30-2014, 09:24 PM)Jono Wrote: Try joining a single player game prior to attempting to join the server. It works for me (Have had this problem for a good year or so.)

He's already tried that Wink - try re-install and post specs of pc (windows key +r type dxdiag copy + paste/screencap )
(04-30-2014, 08:53 PM)Noda Wrote: You could always see if a re-install of GMod with fix it. Also, post your computer's specs, it helps a lot with solving issues.

Operating System: Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit
Processor: AMD FX 4350 4 Core @ 4.2GHz
Memory: 2 x 4GB Corsair Vengance 1600MHz
Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770 MSI Lightning
Resolution: 1920 x 1080 (1080p)
Mouse: Mad Catz R.A.T 7 Gaming Mouse
Headphones: Sennheiser 330 G4ME
Monitor: Samsung SyncMaster S24B150

I don't really want to reinstall Garry's Mod, I have A LOT of things on it.
I have the same problem i think its something about steampipe. I dont know what to do, i have 3 computers and it happens on all of them, but only on my own account, if i uses a friends account i can join Evo city no problem. its wierd, like a curse, reistall wont help so dont bother, nothing helps. nothing i know of.
Disable all the other addons (not used on this server) and voila! It works.