Wrong Autoban
Your name: joost9804

Your ban ID: 48119

Banned by: Console

Reason: Double Accounting to avoid ban

Involved: My brother MR.Toast was permbanned in 2011

Why we should unban you: As I said my brother was banned in 2011 but he lives with my dad now and i got his computer and when i tried to join i got banned becouse my brother did something wrong i dont think thats fair.
then you are using his copy of gmod
yes we shared our acounts so i can use his games becouse then i dont have to buy it is that wrong?
generally no, but family sharing gets abused by alot to avoid bans
you brother was permed long ago so a ban was triggered on you
now i see you havnt played on here before
so im left with to decide if this is a base of double account or you are his brother
Well i saw my brothers ban list but that was in 2011 atm he is admin in a darkrp server called civilgamers and he is a good roleplayer anyway I learned rping form him he totaly changed. But that doesn't matter i hope you will unban me and thanks for replying so fast
unless you buy gmod, there is currently nothing to stop you just getting banned again
Sad to hear aint there a way to unban both off us. His ban was in 2011 and hè is a admin in a darkrp server so that shows hè became a serius player?
then he needs to post an unban request
other than that, its waiting till i code exceptions
i'll tell him to

My brother has a bit of a problem
when he tries to link steam to his account he gets this message:
Your Steam account has already been used for another forum account.

his account name is MR.toast but he thinks he has 2 account but he cant find the other one.
his steam id is STEAM_0:1:29884665 can you remove the account its linked to?
Your name: MR.toast

Your ban ID:
10014 / 48118

Banned by:
Ruxandra / Console

Reason:
FearRP, you blew your last chance. / Double Accounting to avoid ban

Involved:
My little brother joost9804

Why we should unban you: Well i made this post becouse i shared my acount with my little brother and he got banned becouse i have a perm. Also i am a admin in civilgamers wich is a big darkrp server. The ban was in 2011 and i hope you will unban me becouse then my little brother can play.

this is what he wanted to post