Jessey98 : Climbing on car to get over wall, then realizes I am recording him.
Name of player: Jessey98

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:56384528

Time in GMT: ‏‎21:27

Server: v2p

Summary: Climbing on car to get over wall, then realizes I am recording him. General minging. I am getting really fed up of this player, It is very rare that I actually see him actually roleplaying, he just minges a lot.
Evidence:
[Image: up5WcXR.jpg]

Demo:
http://1drv.ms/1fKPOB2
I just wanted to know who you were man I asked it to, you didnt respond so I checked and I never got over the wall man, didn't wamt to do it to
(04-28-2014, 10:40 PM)jesseyh Wrote: I just wanted to know who you were man I asked it to, you didnt respond so I checked and I never got over the wall man, didn't wamt to do it to

(1) Why would you ask me who I am? What do you do, randomly drive to the side of people's houses and ask who people are? "I just wanted to know who you were, so I drove up to the side of your house with my 4 other friends and asked a guy who I couldn't see who they were!"

(2) In real life you wouldn't just drive up right to the side of a mansion, climb on top of your $1,000,000 car just for the purpose of which your described. Stop minging is the lesson.

(3) You immediately drove off after you realized I was recording. I never answered who I was.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Posting in a thread without being involved, warned. - Floodify
Approved.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator