Misunderstanding.
Your name: Super America.

Your ban ID: 48087.

Banned by: [FL] Floodify.

Reason: Hitting Injured Body.

Involved: Unknown Officer.
Why we should unban you: I feel like Floodify got to the scene, before seeing any previous role-play. The 'Unknown' Officer was in the middle of arresting me. During so, he step to the left and got hit by a car, going very fast. Taking it In-Character, I went up to the officer and did /me would than hit the officer in anger. I actually hit him with my when he was injured, which wasn't that ethical, but I had no intentions of killing him.

This is my first ban, and I was hoping to get in some hours today, considering it's the weekend.

Thanks, Super America.
Was this RP agreed by both parties or was this just an RP that you decided to do?
Kind Regards,
Floodify
(04-27-2014, 06:00 PM)Floodify Wrote: Was this RP agreed by both parties or was this just an RP that you decided to do?

Although I don't know his name, I've seen him roleplaying. I never asked, but I assumed it was ok, considering our past roleplay scenarios.
Right, you shouldn't off punched him when he was injured, at all. But I can see your point in the RP, therefore I am approving this. But I rather not see you punch anyone at all in the future.. even if you both agree on it.
Kind Regards,
Floodify