Perma-ban for exploiting hydraulics
Ban-ID: 47920

Name: ErlerDoPerler

Steam-ID: Steam_0:1:81338705

Reason: "Exploiting Hydraulics"

Banned by: [FL] Flame

Unban-Reason:
I didn't knew that exploiting of hydraulics isn't allowed. I thougt it is because there were so many other players that used them so I wanted to use the hydraulics too. I'm apologizing at Flame, who banned me and to the player's Car i moved and to the player who owned the car. I will never use the hydraulics again I swear. Please make my ban shorter.
How did you think that putting hudraulics on cars; making them spazz out and kill people was allowed?

Because other people were doing it, doesn't mean you should. Because someone is breaking the rules doesn't mean you should.

I fail to see why you should have your ban shortened/removed when your attitude is what you show.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
You did this to my car while I was keeping an eye waiting for the NLR timer to finish. I saw someone, being you, playing with the car which resulted the car flying in the air. I then came to you and asked you what you were doing with my car, you told me to follow you as to which you abused the hydraulic glitch infront of my eyes, while Flame was also watching.
Denied.

This is obviously against the rules. Why would this ever be considered allowed?