Never Propclimbed
Your name: (Steam friends name) DeadHacks-Wasnt at the area

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example) 48058

Banned by: (Please use the staff member's full name with [FL]/[FL:M] tag) [FL] Enzyme

Reason: (Why were you banned, what is listed as the reason?) Propclimb

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the staff member.) A police officer forgot name, Jumbo, and another man.

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)I have 7 reasons. 1.) I never ever Prop climbed i jumped on a CAR an i didn't move from the car. 2.) People jump on cars all the time in front of admins nothing happens. 3.)I never jumped from the car over the fence into his yard and i never had an intention to. 4.) I didn't know cars counted as props and i couldn't jump on them. 5.) Admin never gave me a warning when i clearly asked "Can i not do that" 6.) I also had no intention to break the rules i jumped on the car saying " Sir can you hel.."(Admin took me away) 6.) Its overall an unfair ban and think it should be removed because all i did was jump on a car and started to ask a question.
Climbing on a car to ie look over a wall as you did counts as propclimbing.

How have you not broken a rule?
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Vehicle rule 13: "Do not climb on your car, this is considered as propclimbing."

You should of read the rules properly then, it's clearly stated as you can see.
Denied.