5 People
Name of player: Technobit, DreeBott ,[Wild Gun] WildGamer, Mints, Jafrosquirrel27

SteamID:

"Technobit" STEAM_0:1:46518358
"DreeBott" STEAM_0:0:32754753
"[Wild Gun] WildGamer" STEAM_0:0:53064587
"Mints" STEAM_0:1:25877863
"Jafrosquirrel27" STEAM_0:0:33796943

Time in GMT: 19;54 Belgium time

Server: V33X

Summary:
Propclimbing: DreeBott,Wildgamer
Proppushing: DreeBott
Hydraulic to car(s): Technobit
Attempt to random steal car as "/job detective": Mints
Attempt to Rdm to stop me from playing music in car (Back seat admining): Jafro

Evidence:

Click on the pictures to see it (Photobucket,Steam)

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561...6050232179

Jafro: [Image: 2_zpsebc9af7c.png~original]

[Image: 1_zpsb3f75c00.png~original]

Watch in 1080p to see names If that does not work I can provide clear screenshots like the ones i did from above.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUN_qLfD...e=youtu.be
Kind Regards
Lucifer, your private demon.
I think there's been a mistake here, because the owner of the car I was trying to steal, A mr. Demonichell, was bragging about a really good spot to hide stuff (in character) I saw him fiddling at the back of his car later and a friend of mine told me that you can actually hide stuff in the back of certain cars. So I asked the president if I could investigate. He gave me permission if I didn't cause any damage, so I thought I'd just take the car to a safe place and investigate. I can understand that you think this was a random theft, therefore I am sorry. Next time a similair scenario takes place I will make sure to avoid confusion first.
(04-25-2014, 06:47 PM)Mints Wrote: was bragging about a really good spot to hide stuff (in character) I saw him fiddling at the back of his car later

That lies thought. I never bragged about a really good hiding spot. Also, I never came out of my car until I was randomly getting shot at by Jafro. And also I hope logs can proof if he is lying in the courthouse about getting permission from the president, maybe admin's can check the logs if he did actually do that too? Because I highly do doubt that as this person sort of hate me. I was using OOC (Out of character) In case he does not know what it is and started telling me to stop trying to get attention in OOC. Do check the logs admins.
Kind Regards
I have evidence against technobit via stream, but I just am too lazy to sort it out, once I do, I'll edit this post and paste the highlight.
Mints, you haven't had even one conversation with the current president when you took the car. Did you or did you not have the permission to do such thing?
Kind Regards,
Floodify
I did not ask for specific permission to take the car, I went to the president and asked him if I was allowed to search houses etc. if they looked suspicious, and if i could carry a weapon, it may have been the previous president in which case I am sorry, I should have paid attention then.
(04-28-2014, 09:42 AM)Mints Wrote: I did not ask for specific permission to take the car, I went to the president and asked him if I was allowed to search houses etc. if they looked suspicious, and if i could carry a weapon, it may have been the previous president in which case I am sorry, I should have paid attention then.

Quote:Mints, you haven't had even one conversation with the current president when you took the car. Did you or did you not have the permission to do such thing?
Kind Regards
It was using voicechat, that may be the reason that there is nothing in the logs.

Then again it may have been a different pres, in which case I am indeed to blame, I apologize in advance if that's the case.
Who did you talk to (president) ?
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Hmm, i cant finde a Evidence where i can finde myself... I want to se a Evidence wich shows that i am propblocking or propblocking!