Unban Request - UBR Friend. (Read NOTE)
Sad 
Your name: Aimbotas ; at the time: [FL:RP] Sunable

Your ban ID: 31329

Banned by: ACP [FL] Narcotic

Reason: Grand scale scamming.

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: You should unban me, because, it's been 1 year, and in those 1 year, I've learned a lot. I'm now dedicated to a DarkRP server, never broke a rule in the past 1 year, never been banned, etc. That day, I was acting like a dumb a**, and I should have never done that. One is already banned, the other is still not banned. My friends have told me to appeal soon, and they miss me on FL, etc. I've learned my lesson, and if you do not feel i'm ready for a unban, you ay deny, and i'll wait 2 months to appeal again.
Again, i'm sorry for what I did. Please understand, that I miss FL. Fearless was the first community I've ever joined when I got GMod. The first thing I did after I installed GMod was go on Fearless. Thank you.

Note: The owner (SoulRipper) servers and the community allowed my friend has let me do my unban on his forum account because I came holidaying to his house and I can not create any account here. If you want, I asked him before saying something ... Thanks.
Kind Regards,
ProSworD
[FL] Donator
[Image: P6Ig9Cb.png]
You were banned 2013-05-08 (YYYY-MM-DD) so don't start an unbanrequest by claiming that you've been banned for two years as you just did, when you've simply been banned for one.

You were aware about scamming being an instant permaban?
If you were aware of the risks of scamming when why do it? Especially on such a large scale as you did?

Scamming is simply not allowed, especially not on a large scale as you did it, and after seeing how you've decided to start this UBR by lying then I fail to see why your case should even be considered..

I fail to see why you should be unbanned when you've waited a year. A permaban is a permaban, and it will only be lifted with a good reason. You do not have a good reason.
Scamming someone is a blatant rulebreakage and as I see it, you're experiencing what you're deserving.

Unbanning someone for scamming is one thing, but massive scale scamming? That's not happening easily.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Not to be a matter of two years, is a question that I'm sorry. Been a year but for me it is as if he had spent two years. Therefore no longer remembered when he had been banned. I ask so apologies for "the lie" was unintended. The issue is that I'm sorry.

Edited post!
Kind Regards,
ProSworD
[FL] Donator
I will refeer you to my post, and I want you to respond to my points in it.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Sorry, did not realize what he meant. Was'm Portuguese nationality.
Kind Regards,
ProSworD
[FL] Donator
Denied.

You've made too many unban-requests and you are not allowed to continue with making UBRs. I will hand permanent forum-bans if this persists.
You've also guilty of doubleaccounting as you confessed for yourself: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...ight=31329

Scamming is not tollerated, especially not on grand scale.
Sincerely, Enzyme