Ban: ExclusiveDuckzâ„¢ || Basing as a Chef and propclimbing to get up walls
Name of player: ExclusiveDuckz™ [Forum name: dickilicki]

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:46614650

Time in GMT: Around 1pm

Server: v2d

Summary: He used letters and other props to mount himself ontop of walls to shoot at cops. Not only this, but he was a chef, with an ak, shooting at officers.

He also has a contra base inside these walls.

So basically, breaking job rule #5 and base rule #2.

Evidence:

- (1) video evidence: The user was actually livestreaming at the time. Watch at 43 minutes inwards: http://www.twitch.tv/dickilicki/b/522901750

- (2) screenshot evidence: Just incase you do not have flash installed. Here are some screenshots from the livestream.
- - Climbing on walls:
[Image: eK6BRV8.jpg]
- - Shooting at officers:
[Image: snUadyQ.jpg]
- - Contra base inside:
[Image: kjBmyhX.jpg]
1# I can base as chef

2# Sorry for contra.

3# I was trying to hold the cops away cuz they were breaking rules so hard

4# They did: Propclimp, proppush, NLR, FearRP
(04-25-2014, 02:22 PM)DicKiliCki Wrote: 1# I can base as chef
"You cannot raid as a Doctor, Chef, Gundealer, BMD, Taxi driver, or Security guard. For any of these jobs you cannot base with rebels, corleones, or any other group of specific people. Do not make a contra base as any of these jobs as the purpose of these jobs is to provide a service for the city, not lock themselves in a room and "contra whore"."

Source: Job rule 5, http://fearlessrp.net/derma/rules.html

(04-25-2014, 02:22 PM)DicKiliCki Wrote: 4# They did: Propclimp, proppush, NLR, FearRP
The police did propclimb, proppush, break NLR and break fearrp, that is absolutely true, it's a shame I don't have any of their steam ids to report them.

Nevertheless, this is irrelevant to your case. You cannot shoot at them because they are breaking server rules, that is called being a backseat admin.
1# I killed them to prevent getting killed. Selfdefence

2# Basing IS allowed as Chef, and im sorry about contra.
I just don't wanna get banned from this lovely server. And i admits that i forgot some of the rules and i will now read every single rules once again.
I sorry Sad
(04-25-2014, 05:36 PM)DicKiliCki Wrote: I just don't wanna get banned from this lovely server. And i admits that i forgot some of the rules and i will now read every single rules once again.
I sorry Sad

That is very good of you + respect!

Admitting, apologizing and taking action - I can't argue with that.
Approved.
Kind Regards,
Floodify