ban Request
Name of player: fonehome0000

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:42192015

Time in GMT: Around 20:09.

Server: v33x

Summary: I spawned my car, Driving down past the tides hote, this cop decides to jay walk, I'm doing my best to not hit him, I nudge him accidently, he puts me on 30 health, I get out my car like he says, He tazes me and handcuffs me, then I'm cdmed? If you could also find the person who cdmed us I'd be thankful.

Evidence:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFm9muOf...e=youtu.be

(muted the volume due to noise in the background, the only thing he said was "GET OUT OF THE CAR NOW"
Ima put my side on this... I was going after someone else, and i thought you were trying to CDM me. Thats why i started firing...But i must say the taze was overboard along with the arrest.
(04-30-2014, 12:28 AM)fonehome0000 Wrote: Ima put my side on this... I was going after someone else, and i thought you were trying to CDM me. Thats why i started firing...But i must say the taze was overboard along with the arrest.

But you must of known walking on the road is going to get you nudged or cdmed.
And why would I break a rule for no reason?
Ban Request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, accused player fonehome0000 (STEAM_0:0:42192015) was found violating rules regarding valid use of a weapon and correct police role-play.
A suspension shall be applied for 1 day. In addition, a blacklist from police officer will be applied to accompany the suspension for 3 hours.

Evidence was also found on player duckвílls (STEAM_0:0:49977654) who was found violating rules regarding suitable vehicular usage.
A blacklist will be applied for 6 hours.

[FL] Aviator
Administrative Team
Regards,
aviator