UnBan Hefren
Your name: [FL:RP]Hefren

Your ban ID: 47861

Banned by: [FL:M] myfloodify

Reason: Raiding the president for not doing laws and warrants, lying to me about it.

Involved: [FL:RP] Invisible Assassin

Why we should unban you: So there was president and he didnt do any laws warrants etc. so we went to nexus we didnt shoot to anyone etc. and we wanted to ask president why is he not doing anything. And when we was in elevator some guy asked us why we are doing raid so we told him he is not doing warrants etc. when we was in elevator the president left so i became the president and after 15-30 min Floodify has teleported me and Assassin to him and we told him that we didnt raid but he banned us for nothing.
So could you clear up some things here for me.. did you raid or did you not raid the President?
Kind Regards,
Floodify
No i didnt i wanted to tell u everything but u didnt give me time...
Okay, so I was presented with images showing you and Assassin having a gun out in elevator. You were even asked by Donut asking if you were raiding and for what reason which you, yes you, stated that he didn't do laws nor did he do warrants. I brought you two and asked why you raided, which you claimed you did not. Yet you said to Donut that you did and you did as well have a gun out. You do not visit a government building as criminals with M4s out. That is raiding. And how did you even get in? Most likely by using the keypad cracker right?

I proceeded to ban you because of lying to me, whilst your friend got blacklisted. I really see no reason for you to be unbanned for this offence due to you indeed raiding but then lied to me saying you did not raid.

May I also remind you that lying in the courthouse may lead to a permanent ban, so refrain from lying.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Well we just went to Nexus there wasnt any protection. And is that raid when we have m4 but we dont shoot to anyone and we didnt meeet anyone?
You had guns pointed at Donut, you said you raided, so yes, you did in fact raid as both the evidence and you said previously to Donut proves.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Denied.

Closing notes: Banned player was found guilty of breaking the rules and there was found no reason to remove or shorten the ban issued by banning moderator.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator