Unban Request Riley1Riley
[b]Your name: Riley1Riley

[b]Your ban ID: 47828

[b]Banned by: [FL] DoomDude1

[b]Reason: Attempted to crash server

[b]Involved: -

[b]Why we should unban you: First I was on v2d and got blacklisted for physic gun. I joinend v2p and went as SRU. after I was SRU I just went as Citizen. Then I got banned for Attempting crashing the server. I don't know how I am crashin the server but I think this is a mistake. I am not going to donate 45 dollars and after that going to crash the server. I hope this is a mistake because I didn't do anything that causes to crash I think.

Sincerly,

Riley
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Not involved, warned.
You tried to crash the server using the precision tool, then you tried to crash it again with a higher number.

' Wrote:21 April 2014 14:48:02 :: Riley1Riley (STEAM_0:1:55014722) tried to crash server - precision, 200000,
20 April 2014 11:56:59 :: Riley1Riley (STEAM_0:1:55014722) tried to crash server - precision, 799999983616,
20 April 2014 12:00:14 :: Riley1Riley (STEAM_0:1:55014722) tried to crash server - precision, 1500000,
Not involved, warned.
I hope you understand it was not my meaning to crash the server with precision tool ( I never knew it even could) If I really wanted to crash the server with it, i would have spammed it 5000 times. If it was my goal to crash the server,which is not my goal, and ruin it for everybody I wouldn't donate again and joined today for roleplaying.

Yours Faithfully,

Riley
For what far-fetched reason on a role-play server would you set precision to such a high number then do it three times?
I agree with you that the numbers are high, but pushing a prop, a plate, isn't crashing the server, I didnt noticed a lag or crash after I did it so I couldn't know what I did was crashable. You have all rights to ban me, but warn or ban me for abusing tool gun and give a week or less ban, not for-ever.

Yours Faithfully,

Riley
Even if he did, this is a way too high punishment.
I mean common, this dude is a nice friend to have.
It would mean a lot if you could shorten his punishment.
Thank you.
Denied.

Setting it to such an incredibly high number and then using it several times in a row pretty much voids any argument of "building" or any other non-malicious action.